Playground:Harris St, Jamisontown NSW 2750
Address: 25-27 Harris St
Jamisontown NSW 2750
This playground is located on Harris Street inside Willoring Crescent and Harris Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, one set of swings and a monkey bar. There is also open field area to play as well.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on Glenbrrok Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes one senior and junior play system, a see saw and a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find some seating.
15 Romsley Rd, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is set at Jamison Park on York Road, Penrith. Fully fenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. As play equipment you can find the usual elements as swings, slide, sliding pole, climbing frames. For a meters away there is a skate park for the older kids. Sports courts and grassy areas are good for more activities. There are toilets and car parking, too. Good place to take the kids for outdoor activities.
near 3/51 York Road, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Ladbury Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: two monkey bars, a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. Around the park there is some seating.
40A Ladbury Ave, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
1-49 Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
- This colourful park is located on Brown Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy euipment you can find: a fort with slide and a set of swings, a sliding pole and a spring rider. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
59-61 Brown St, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
- This well set park is located on Tench Avenue inside Tench Reserve. It is partially fenced, shaded and near a waterfront. From this reserve you can have a great view to enjoy. There are two playgrounds. In the southern one you can find toys like a set of swings (junior and senior) and a junior play system and a senior play system for older kids. At the side of this park you can also find two sheltered and five unsheltered picnic areas as well as some parking. In the northern on there's a fort with slide and swings. This is a good place for picnics for families and groups to enjoy.
51-89 Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is located on Gibbes Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: two set of swings (one junior and one senior) and a see-saw.
36 Gibbes St, Regentville NSW 2745, Australia
- This park is located on Sheppard Road Reserve. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings.
near 18B Dewdney Rd, Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia