Playground:Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Address: 87-97 Harris St
Pyrmont NSW 2009
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This adventure playground is situated at Pirrama Park on Pirrama Road located in the inner city suburb of Pyrmont. There is open view to Johnstons Bay. It is a stunning waterfront award-winning park with large grassed areas for recreation and play, children’s playground with imaginative play equipment from ‘whale bones’ to musical instruments and a community square located at the southern edge of the site with a shaded, grassed area overlooking the sheltered bay. So, the playground equipment has: an area for water play, large climbing net and many kinds of climbing frames, kinds of swings for any ages, musical elements, stand on spinners, large sandpit with diggers and more entertaining elements. You can find seats everywhere around, also sheltered seating areas, there are grassy areas, too. There is a car parking. Interesting modern place!
- A nice playground with rubber flooring has a variety of toys for younger kids. There are see-saw, two playhouses with slides, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Benches are beside the playground. Everything is nicely located under the trees so you have shade any time you come.
near Fig Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- This playground is at the Wentworth Park. There is a big open area with bicycle track and sports house and sports field beside. Playground is divided into toddlers part and part for older kids. The later has plenty of climbing toys (monkey bars, climbing nets). Toddlers part has playhouse with slide, swings, see-saw and spring rider. A couple of picnic tables are around so you can spend here a whole afternoon. Toilets are further to the north. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near William Henry Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
- A nice playground is partly shaded by trees. Rubber flooring and good toys make it a fun experience for the kids. Benches are positioned all along the playground. Toys include swings, spring rider, see-saw, fort with slide and climbing net and a playhouse.
near 14 Oxley Street, Sydney NSW 2037, Australia
- Playground is mostly shaded by trees and partly fenced. Toys include one swing and a see-saw for four. Three benches are located around the playground. If you bring kiddy bikes there's also a short path for practice.
cnr of Ferry Road & Avon St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
- This modern, unusual playground is in Tumbalong Park on Harbour St, Darling Quarter. Suitable for all ages. There is a waterplay system with pathways with waterfalls, small fountains and series of irregular fountains keep children amused as they chase the water, water-wheel entices, a large Archimedes screw, gates, these elements the children can manipulate manually, this system is really interesting for children to experiment and follow the path of the water. Adjacent to the water play area is a children’s playground with all the usual equipment — but with a difference. The equipment is integrated into the landscape, dominated by neutral colours and built on a large scale. There are: large slide what is scaled by using ropes, 10 meters tall climbing tower, sandpits with diggers, giant net swings for more kids to sit on, series of balance beams, an 18.7-metre-long course of balance ropes, very cushiony soft-fall is moulded with climbing grips to give access to smaller slides, large flying fox and more. Great playground, especially on warm days! There are some cafes, fast foods and restaurants nearby, for the hungry kids after a great play and fun :)
Tumbalong Park Darling Quarter, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- This playground is set at Illoura Reserve, located on Weston Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, see saw, swings and some other toys. There are few sheltered picnic tables, public toilets, car parking and basketball half court for the older kids. Nice views of the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near LOT 1 Weston Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set at Thornton Park, located on Darling Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There are picnic tables, public toilets, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 1 Darling Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia