Playground:Harrison Park Playground,Amaroo, ACT
Address: near 84 Mary Gillespie Ave
Gungahlin ACT 2912
This little but pretty playground is set at Harrison Park on Mary Gillespie Ave.Large grassy open area.Some bush and shady trees around.It is unfenced,unsheltered on soft fall.Has 2 climbing tower with slide,ladder,metal slide,hurricane,spring riders,swings,see-saw.You can find benches for parents and car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Glow Worm Grove. It is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, stand on spinner, see saw, cup spinner, fort with slide, tunnels, ladder and some other interesting toys. There is a bike way and car parking. The big grassy area is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
near LOT 1 Moonlight Avenue, Harrison ACT 2914, Australia
- This park is locatedon Tanami Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two separate areas. On one area you can find two spring riders, a play system with a slide, a see-saw, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At another area you can find a merry go round, a set of monkey bars and a sliding pole. A bike track and parking is available at the side of this park.
15 Tanami Street, Harrison Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2914, Australia
- This playground is located on Eric Mawson Street. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, spring rider, cup spinner, playhouse, slide, ladder, bridge and some other toys. There are benches and bike way. The park has nice grassy area and some shady trees.
near 14 Eric Mawson Street, Harrison ACT 2914, Australia
- It is a small playground located on Gungahlin place. The play area is partially fenced and fully sheltered. Best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: spring rider and climbing net structures. There are benches and car parking.
near 89 Gungahlin Place East, Gungahlin ACT 2912, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Heritage Park, located on Neil Harris Cres in Forde. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and has soft fall underfoot. The play equipment includes a baby and a senior swing, various spinners, spring rider, tunnel slides, a challenging climbing set and a smaller slide with climbing net and some climbi ng frames for the younger kids. There is running a cute bike track around the play areas. At the side you can find a covered picnic area with tables and BBQ. Car park is close on Francis Forde Boulevard. It is a great place to heva a big fun and fine outdoor lunch with the kids.
near Neil Harris Cres, Forde ACT 2914, Australia
- This playground is located on Flora Bassett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings on one area. At another area you can find a slide and a mounted spring rider. Around this park you can find a bike track.
7 Flora Bassett Street, Franklin Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2913, Australia
- This is a well equipped adventure playground for all ages and all abilities. It is situated next to Yerrabi Pond on Wunderlich Street in Gungahlin. The playground equipment has extra elements: giant Tarzan swing, crazy long double flying fox, extra long Burmese bridge. Also a fenced and shaded Liberty swing for kids in wheelchairs with a bench inside the fence. Of course, there is a play area for the younger ones which is set on soft fall underfoot and shaded by sails. It has baby and senior swing, crazy spinners, spring riders, monkey bar, flying fox and ship play structure with slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames. There are superb tracks for bikes, scooters and rollers. If it's still not enough, you can find skate park and basket court. Sure, kids with any ages will find interests and exciting activities. The pond has plenty of bird life and ducks to view and feed them it is always interesting for the littlies. Nice grasslands with trees for relaxing walk. So, while children have fun, families can enjoy their barbecue as there are picnic areas with and without shelters, and people can also do sports. Car park is available right beside the playground. It is fantastic place with lots of facilities and activities, nothing is missing for a meaty, long and funny family day!
near 14 Wunderlich Street, Gungahlin ACT 2912, Australia
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Lofty Close. The play area is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment features: baby plus senior swing, flying fox, fort with slide, climbing net and climbing mat. There is a seat, car parking and bike way. The grassy area is capable for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
near 3-13 Lofty Close, Palmerston ACT 2913, Australia