Playground:Harry Noble Reserve, Erskineville
Address: near 1 Fox Avenue
Erskineville NSW 2043
This is a fenced playground, surrounded by open field, oval and other sporting fields. Kids can play on spring riders, see-saw or climb nets and monkey bars. There's also a sliding pole, swings and fort with slide. Benches are inside the fenced area, half basketball court is on the outside. Sheltered piknic table and BBQ are further toward Elliott Ave.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is not really a playground, just a swing and a see-saw in the middle of block of houses. And a bench to sit down in the shade.
Ethel St, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This is a small, but very enjoyable playground located on George Strret in Erskineville. Play area is fenced, shady by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is climbing frame with slide, swing, including baby swing, see saw and animal spring rider. You can find picnic table and bench. Good for some play and relax.
near 134 George St, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and two sets of swings. At the side there are three sheltered picnic tables. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is a tennis court at the side as well.
11 Park Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
- This playground is located on Georgina Street. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of monkey bars, a climbing net and a bridge. At another area you can find a mounted spring rider and an ordinary one. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
55 Georgina Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is located on Gibbes Lane and Norfolk Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for smaller kids and a nother fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find three seats.
1 Norfolk Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- A beautiful playground with pathways to explore and ride bikes. Kids will love the double climbing tower, spring riders, long slides with special climbing walls to get to them... Lots of swings, bridge and more... Go and explore. Bring your lunch, there are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Cafe is open on weekends. Toilets and drinking fountain are near by. Have fun!
near 2 Barwon Park Road, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- This playground is located on Wilson Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, two set of swings and a see-saw.
296 Abercrombie St, Darlington NSW 2008, Australia
- Good and colorful playground between Station St and Camden Ln. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by nice trees. There is a fort, monkrey bars, slides, various climbers, swings and other entertaining toys.Benches around.
near 104 Station Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia