Playground:Harry Shelley Memorial Playground
Address: 1 Alexandra St
Hunters Hill NSW 2110
This playground is located on Alexandra Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing wall, a rope bridge a small tunnel and counting balls for smaller kids. This playground also offers some seating and tables.
Hunters Hill Council
ph: (02) 9879 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Huntleys Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings, a fort with slide for younger kids and a bigger play system for older ones.
2 Victoria Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is accessible from Kallaroo Road in Riverview. The park offers BBQ facilities, Picnic tables & Park bench seats. This park has a natural setting with lots of trees providing plenty of shade and being set off the road allows very little noise to disturb the peacefulness the park offers. Toilets with disabled access are also available.
near 14 Miramont Avenue, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This big playground is located on Boronia Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of swings, a merry go round and a monkey bar.
Boronia Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on High Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment. These toys are suitable for primary school kdis. On one area you can find a play system with climbing ropes, nets and ladders. At another area you can find a variety of toys including a fort with slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and wall and a monkey bar. At the side of this park you can find some seating, unsheltered eating areas and parking.
112 High St, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This playground is set on Kooyong Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide and a rope bridge. This park has got a bushland backdrop which serves as shade. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
19 Kooyong Rd, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This small playground is set in the hidden Chiswick Park, located on Bortfield Drive in Chiswick. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. There is fort, slide, ladder, pole and some other toys. There is a bench under natural shade. Nearby you can find the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 2 Bortfield Drive, Chiswick NSW 2046, Australia
- The playground is located near by The Esplanade. It has slide, fort and climbers. Open grass beside. Shaded. Seats around and an oval and bike/walk path.
near 29 The Esplanade, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This is a small playground in Tarban Creek Reserve. Kids can play in two types of swings or on spring rider. A bench is located below the trees. There's a lot of green space around for running. No fence toward the street though.
near 60 Prince Edward Street, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia