Playground:Hart Park Playground, Warwick Farm NSW
Address: near 20 Hart Street
Warwick Farm NSW 2170
A well equipped playground which is located on Hart St, by the rail way. It has two shaded play areas, one with baby and senior swing, the other with springers and play unit - slides, monkey bars, flying fox, bridge, sliding pole, climbing wall, abacus, shop front, noughts and crosses. This playground is suitable for older kids as well as for toddlers. Between the two areas there is a picnic shelter. Also, benches around. For few meters away from the play unit, there is a fitness circuit. Beside the swings there is a basketball half court for older kids. Plenty of car parking just there.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This play area is located on Stroud Street in Warwick Farm. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a climbing frame set with various monkey bars, fireman's poles, slide, ladders and two spring riders. Benches are available under natural shade. Next to the playground you can find a large oval, where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
near Stroud Street, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground by the Brickmakers Creek, across the Lawrence Hargrave Road is Warwick Farm Public School. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a playhouse with abacus, a slide, stepping stones and a rock wall. Benches beside.
near 102 Lawrence Hargrave Road, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set is Haigh Park, located on Hull Place in Moorebank. This playground there is the river side. As play equipment you can find a metal ship structure with wooden bridge, slide, ladder, flying fox, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are few sheltered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Public toilets and car parking, too.
near Hull Place, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at Bigge Park, located on Bigge Street in Liverpool. It is fenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. Equipment: climbing structure with climbing nets, climbing wall and more interesting elements. There are tennis courts next to the plaz area. There are benches under natural shade. Nice relaxing park.
near 124 Bigge Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This is just a very small playground inside the Jacquie Osmond Reserve. Kids can play on swings or two spring riders. Beside it is a picnic table in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Jacquie Osmond Reserve, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is found on the corner of Copeland Street and Elizabeth Drive. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered - but partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: baby and senior swing, see saw, springers, fort with two lookouts, bridge, monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbing frames, slides and other entertaining elements. There are few covered picnic tables around. Open grass beside, also walk/bike paths through the park. Off street car parking.
near 34 Copeland Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in the Light Horse Park, located on Newbridge Road in Liverpool. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find slide, monkey bars, flying foxe, climbing structures, ladders, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, public toilets, steam tractor, and surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Newbridge Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in Thomas Moore Park, located on the Whelan Avenue in Chipping Norton. It is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. Equipment: climbing frame set incl. climbing wall, monkey bars, aldders, bridges, also slides, sliding pole, shopfront, noughts and crosses, abacus and a sstand on spinner. Open space beside for ball and other games, also walkpaths. There are picnic tables, BBQs and benches. Nice views of the riverside.
near 5 Whelan Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia