Address: near 42 Belltree Crescent
Castle Hill NSW 2154
This playground is located on Beltree Crescent. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide and a spring rider. There is a seat at the front of this toy equipment with some shade. Next to this park you can find two tennis courts and some parking.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This colourful playground is located at the ends of Hickory, Wildflower and Tanbark Places Dural. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a challenging fort with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Around the park you can find two walking track which connects to Hickory Place Road.
End of Hickory Place, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- This playground is set at James Henty Reserve on James Henty Drive in Dural. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment has usual elements as fort, slides, climbing frames, spring riders, swings. There is a big open grassy space for some sports activities, ball games. You can find covered picnis tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor lunch. There are nice woody places to walk and watch the relaxing nature beauty. Car parking and toilets are also available. Pretty nice place for a weekend picnic and relax with the family. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 27 James Henty Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- Found on the corner of Ravensbourne Circuit and Sabastian Drive, Dural. A small playground in a residential area with swings, slides and a climbing tower. Park of a larger more open parkland. Nearby is a small walking track partially natural shaded. Hungary Jacks is a few blocks walk up the road.
4 Ravensbourne Circuit, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- Beautifully located playground in Erlestoke Park at the End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW. There are toilets, a Junior bike track, Picnic tables and BBQ, slides, swings and open area to run wild.
End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This small playground is located on Fallon Drive. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides. You can also find a spring rider.
near 17 Fallon Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- This playground is located near the end of Heritage Park Drive inside Castle Hill Heritage Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. It offers great equipment toys for primary school kids. As toy equipment you can find a merry go round and three giant climbing nets. You can also find sheltered picnic tables, a walking track and a lot of open space area to enjoy.
End of Heritage Park Dr, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located on Westminster Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the middle of it there is a sheltered picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
1 Westminster Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Salvation Army Playground is set on the corner of Old Northern Rd and New Line Road, Dural. It is fenced, sheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. It is a well equipped one with elements as slides including tunnel slide, swings, rockers, climbing frames, sliding poles, tunnel, flying fox and more entertaining toys. There is a big open grassy area for some sports and ball games, also bike tracks. Car park, toilets are available. Also you can find bus stops. Dural Terrace Chinese Restaurant and McDonald's are near.
near 277 New Line Road, Dural NSW 2158, Australia