Playground:Havard Playground, Prestons NSW
Address: near 21 Braidwood Drive
Prestons NSW 2170
Located on Braidwood Drive. Nice and well equipped playground with fence. The play equipment incl. plenty of climbers, monkey bars, poles, bridge, there are slides, big rope climbing tower, noughts and crosses, swings incl. baby swing, springers and other entertaining equipment. Big open space, walk/walk paths, fitness equipment. Covered picnic tables, bbq facilities. Nice environment.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Simple local playground with a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with grass. Located on Fortunato St and Fortunato Grove.
near 15-17 Fortunato Street, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic playground with fort, slide and climbers. Open grass and walk/bike track beside. Located on Bundanoon Rd.
near LOT 140 Bundanoon Road, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Peppercorn Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, bridge and a set of swings incl. baby swing. Best for younger kids. There is a covered picnic area beside with table and bbq. Benches around.
8 Peppercorn Pl, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Lovely local picnic spot with a basic playground for the littlies. There is a see saw, spring rider, slide with ladder, baby and senior swing. Covered picnic table and bbq beside.
near Lupton Place, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Located on Thirroul Circuit. Small playground for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, two spring riders. Open grass for ball games. Bench beside.
near 12 Thirroul Circuit, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic local playground with baby and senior swing, pommel step bridge, climbers and slide. Some open grass beside for ball games. Walk/bike track.
near 15 Galba Close, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on the corner of Rabett Cres and Taubman Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered. Best for younger kids and toddlers. Baby and senior swing, spring riders, slide, tunnel, climbers. Benches beside. Grass and trees around.
Cnr Rabett Cres and Taubman Cres, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This new playground is set on the end of Nymboida Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes stand on spinner, slide, climbing spider net, climbing wall and various climbing and sliding frames. The grassy space around is good for run and kick the ball. There are covered picnic tables right next to the play area. Good place for some outdoor activity.
21 Woolgoolga Ave, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia