Playground:Hawkins St Park Playground, West Bathurst NSW
Address: near 17 Hawkins Street
West Bathurst NSW 2795
It is a very simple local playground on Hawkins Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are two senior swings, a spring rider and a see saw. A bench at the side. The park has enough grassy and shady room for picnic or for different games to play. There is a track through the park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's a nice basic playground located on Vittoria St/Mitchell Hwy. Unfenced, shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, various climbers, flying fox, monkey bar, pommel swing, springer, swings and few other toys. There is a picnic shelter beside with tables and a covered bbq. Toilets, car parking. The park has good tracks through, and big grassy spaces.
near 66 Vittoria Street, Mitchell NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic local playground, best suited for younger kids. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Play equipment: baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, fort, slide, climbing mat, and some unusual toy.. There is abench beside under a shady tree. Nice panorama. Open grass around.
near 3 White Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- In the middle of the Windradyne Reserve Park there is basic playground with slide, swings and other basic play elements. There is enough grassy space around to play ball and other games. Some trees are around, too. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 16 Freestone Way, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- Located between Coral Way and Esrom St. Unfenced, shaded by sail. The toy equipment: fort, slide, abacus, burmese bridge, flying fox, sliding pole, spinning toy, and unfenced rope climbing tower, basket swing, baby and senior swing. Tennis courts beside and some open grass. Benches around.
near 1-5 Coral Way, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Lorimer Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, well equipped. The equipment is set on top of a hill. There are swings, spiral and smaller twisted slide, fort, bridge, various climbing frames, shop front, poles, springer and other elements. Surrounded with some grass. Nice panorama. Some benches around.
near 30 Lorimer Street, Llanarth NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic playground at Ashelford Apex Park, surrounded with Lambert, Veness and Hill Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with some grass. The play equipment: baby plus senior swing, slide, spring rider, pommel swing and a climber.
near Cnr Lambert and Veness Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Thios park is best accessed from Shackleton Close - near Lavelle Steet. The park features a well equipped and shaded playground in the middle of it. There is open grass around. If you have any photos and details about this playground, please upload to make this article better, thanks.
near 5 Shackleton Close, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- A simple playground, set on top of a hill. Located in Miller Park. There is a set of swings and a see saw. Unfenced, unsheltered. Nice open grass around dotted by trees.
near 25 Saxby Close, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia