Address: near 12 Princess Street
Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216
There is a cute playground for the little ones at Hazlehurst Reserve, located on the corner of Princess Street and Moate Ave. Fneced, unsheltered, there is some shade by trees. The equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot and includes baby and senior swing, 2 springers and a play system with slide and various climbing frames. There are two benches for the parents. Good to take the littlies for some play.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Bicentennial Park is in Rockdale, Sydney and features a playground, bike track, skateboard park, athletics facilities as well as soccer and rugby league grounds. There is a busy road running alongside the park; however the playground is far enough away to minimise the noise levels. There is enough here to keep children of all ages busy as besides an extensive playground for the little ones, there are enough facilities to entertain the older kids too.
468 W Botany Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- Do your kids like boats? There's a big sail boat shaped playhouse with slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Spring riders are beside it, swings are a little further along. Across the large parking lot is sandy beach (to the east) so you can take kids for some water play in the Botany Bay. BBQs are close to the toys, C Side Restaurant is at the end of parking lot to north.
near 169 Bestic Street, Brighton-Le-Sands SNW 2216, Australia
- Located on Bryant Street in Rockdale, this playground is completely sheltered with a sheltered picnic table within the fenced boundary. It is a lovely playground with a nice array of activities for the younger children. Rockdale Park has a few open spaces where activities can be enjoyed by the older childred. Bryant street is a relatively busy street, so some road noise can be expected.
Bryant Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is located in Moorefield Reserve on Oakdale Avenue. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide inside a sheltered area, a playhouse, a see-saw and a spring rider. At the sides of this park you can find two seats.
near 2-8 Oakdale Avenue, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on the corners of Firmstone Garden and West Botany Streets in Arncliffe. The entire playground is sheltered with many things for the smaller kids to keep busy with including the sand pit which covers the base area of the playground. There are sheltered picnic tables for the adults and a large open field adjacent to the playground for the older kids.
West Botany Street, Arncliffe NSW , 2205, Australia
- This playground is situated on Spring Street and has been built mainly to entertain the younger kids; however there is a medium sized field adjacent to it which could be used to kick a ball by the older & younger kids alike. There is a canal running alongside the playground which is fenced off from the play area and field. There will be some road noise. There are plenty of trees creating natural shade.
Spring Street, Banksia NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is spacious and offers some interesting activities such as a flying fox and climbing wall. The playground is located on Barton Street in Kogarah and has plenty of parking available. This playground is mainly for primary school kids, however swings, a slide and spring riders are nice additions for the younger kids. There is some open space for kicking a ball or other such activities for the older kids, and there is a river running not too far away.
Barton Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on Railway Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a climbing net and a scale swing. At the side of this park you can find two seats and some parking.
24 Railway Parade, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia