Address: near 37 Duffy Avenue
Thornleigh NSW 2120
This playground set at Headen Park on Sinclair Ave, Thornleigh. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, slides, spinners, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is a bench at the side for lazy parents. Also cute bike track and a big grassy area is available for more play. Car parking and toilets, too. Good place for some afternoon activity and relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Janet Park Playground is located on Janet Ave in Thornleigh. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing net, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Janet Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This grasy playground is located on Larool Crescent . It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. (next to the pre school)
near 12 Larool Crescent, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is located at the end of Rannoch Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on a softfall area.
End of Rannoch Place, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the younger kids on the corner of Sefton Rd and Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh. It is fenced, covered by sail. There are swings, slides, springers, cute bike tracks. There is a picnic table and seats. Lovely and safe place for activities and events for the little ones.
near 28-30 Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is found on Coral Heath Avenue near Hibbertia Place, Westleigh, New South Wales in a residential area. The playground has an open field for children of all ages to play and run around in. The playground has shaded picnic tables. It also has a graffiti wall and painting area for high school and primary school children interested in arts. There are also lawn tennis courts for both adults and children. The playground has seating areas all around it, therefore parents can watch their children as they play from a comfortable distance.
11 Coral Heath Ave, Westleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Nice open playground on the fairly quiet Dawson St (almost opposite Clifford Ave). Lots of good different toys here, only partially fenced. The roped Maerry-go-round and swings are favourite with my kids. Beside some beautiful open parkland and bushland, not far from Thornleigh oval. There is a fenced off-leash dog area a short distance from the play ground.
14-16 Dawson Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Brickpit Park has two playgrounds - when you come to the park there's a playground with many toys for all ages. If you continue there's a skate park with a couple of picnic tables on your right. In front of the playground is a parking lot (with one space for disabled). This is a great place for all. There are sheltered picnic tables, a lot of grassy area for running around and playing. For toddlers there's a fort with slide, for others there are swings, flying foy and a climbing tower. All this equipment is scattered around the area. Kids can drive their bikes. The paths are long and circular so there's plenty space for driving. It's a shame there's no shade.
1 Dartford Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Jack Thompson Reserve is found at the end of End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW. A nice timber challange course for younger kids, with a couple of bridges, ramps and slides. There is a spiders web climbing net and a couple of swings as well . The park is fenced and there is also a large open area to run around in.
End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia