Playground:Hector Park Playground, West Bathurst NSW
Address: near 66 Vittoria Street
Mitchell NSW 2795
It's a nice basic playground located on Vittoria St/Mitchell Hwy. Unfenced, shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, various climbers, flying fox, monkey bar, pommel swing, springer, swings and few other toys. There is a picnic shelter beside with tables and a covered bbq. Toilets, car parking. The park has good tracks through, and big grassy spaces.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It is a basic playground at Ashelford Apex Park, surrounded with Lambert, Veness and Hill Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with some grass. The play equipment: baby plus senior swing, slide, spring rider, pommel swing and a climber.
near Cnr Lambert and Veness Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located between Coral Way and Esrom St. Unfenced, shaded by sail. The toy equipment: fort, slide, abacus, burmese bridge, flying fox, sliding pole, spinning toy, and unfenced rope climbing tower, basket swing, baby and senior swing. Tennis courts beside and some open grass. Benches around.
near 1-5 Coral Way, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a very simple local playground on Hawkins Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are two senior swings, a spring rider and a see saw. A bench at the side. The park has enough grassy and shady room for picnic or for different games to play. There is a track through the park.
near 17 Hawkins Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic local playground, best suited for younger kids. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Play equipment: baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, fort, slide, climbing mat, and some unusual toy.. There is abench beside under a shady tree. Nice panorama. Open grass around.
near 3 White Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This simple playground is set by two ovals, accessed on Browning St, also on Furness St. It's unfenced and unsheltered, and has a set of 2 swings, a slide and 2 spring riders. There is a bench beside and few trees. Car parking just there on the street-side. Toilets nearby.
near 158-168 Browning Street, Mitchell NSW 2795, Australia
- In the middle of the Windradyne Reserve Park there is basic playground with slide, swings and other basic play elements. There is enough grassy space around to play ball and other games. Some trees are around, too. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 16 Freestone Way, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- This adventure playground is set at Victoria Park, located on Cnr Durham and Hope Streets in Bathurst. It is unfenced, partially shaded by sails and suitable for all ages and all abilities. There are more play areas, some are surfaced with rubber, some shaded, and there are more tracks meandering among the areas. You can find basic and interesting elements which are really entertaining for kids, as dual flying fox, large metal slide & toddlers double slide, huge tunnel slide, large sand pit with water spout, stockyard maze, imaginative play cubby house, rockers and whirlygigs, climbing structure and rock wall, working sun dial, sound activated dinosaur noises, musical deck notes, dinosaur sculptures & footprints, huge climbing net tower, more baby and senior swings, climbing wall, etc.. There are covered eating areas with tables, BBQ, public toilets, bike/walk paths, green areas with shay trees and plenty car parking. Fantastic place there is something for everyone, for all ages and all abilities! It's very nice playspace.
near 259 Durham Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Lorimer Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, well equipped. The equipment is set on top of a hill. There are swings, spiral and smaller twisted slide, fort, bridge, various climbing frames, shop front, poles, springer and other elements. Surrounded with some grass. Nice panorama. Some benches around.
near 30 Lorimer Street, Llanarth NSW 2795, Australia