Address: LOT 12 Averys Lane
Heddon Greta Nueva Gales del Sur 2321
This playground is located on Adams Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a see-saw, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At the side you can find a sheltered eating facility.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Simple playground for younger kids, set on Cnr Rawson and Great Streets, by two ovals. There are 2 senior swings, see saw, spring rider and a small playhouse with toddler slide. Big open field. Toilets closeby.
Cnr Rawson and Great Streets, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- This park is located on Aberdare St, also surrounded with Abbott and Wermol Streets. It has a simple playground for younger kids, with see saw, fort, spiral pole, climbing mat and noughts and crosses. Bench and covered picnic table beside. Surrounded with grass.
near 6 Abbott Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- This playground is located on Mulbring Street. It has swing, slide, climbers and some other tools. It's unfenced and shaded with trees.
near 13 Mulbring Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Webb St and Appleton Ave. It is fenced, rubber grounded and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner and a play unit with slide, monkey bar, abacus and shop front and a flying fox. Enough grass beside to run around and kick a ball. At the side you can find some sheltered eating area and a tennis court.
Cnr Webb St and Appleton Ave, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- Located on Cnr Swanson and Station Streets, right beside the Weston Fire Station. Partly fenced, unshaded but there are some trees around. Best suited for younger kids. There is a see saw and a fort with slide, spiral pole, climbers, small tunnel, steering wheel and noughts and crosses pannel. Benches around.
Cnr Swanson and Station Streets, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- This playground is set at Peace Park of Weston on Cessnock Road. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and for all abilities. There is a fenced Liberty swing, baby and senior swings, mini swing, spring riders, stand on spinners, slides, climbing frames and a large flying fox. Cool bike track through the park, walk path, wooden bridge on the water, duck pond and grassy areas provide more activities. You can fid sheltered picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking and toilets next to the picnic area. Open space and nice woody background are joy for eyes. Fantastic place for some outdoor refresh with family and friends.
near 128-130 Cessnock Road, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- Maitland Park has a great playground with something for everyone. Children can play on forts with slides,stairs,rope bridges,climbing walls, flying fox... There are many sensory exploration areas and everything is accessible for wheelchairs (including swings). Next to the playground is a bike track with road signs (not fenced) fro children to learn their skills. Picnic tables and BBQ's are available around the area. Cafe is located across the parking lot. Parking spaces - including 4 for disabled - are in front of the playground. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
80 Devonshire Street Maitland NSW 2320, Australia
- The playground is on Elizabeth Street in Telarah. The park is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for all ages and all abilities. There is swimming pool, a baby and a senior swing, slide, liberty swing and more other element. The area is surrounded big grass, good for ball games. Car parking is available. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 18-22 Elizabeth Street, Telarah NSW 2320, Australia