Address: 87 Jersey Road
Matraville NSW 2036
This playground is situated on Jersey Road. It is fenced and partilly shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with fort, slide, two sets of swings and a large climbing net. There is some parking at the side of the road.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Holden Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bar, stepping stones and a set of swings. There is a lot of open field area to enjoy.
cnr of Holden Street & Wild St, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- This superb playground is set on the of Percival St and Storey Street, Sydney. Fenced, shaded, soft fall rubber grounded. Suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes senior and baby swings, spring riders, stand on spinner, large see saw, slide, noughts and crosses, small tunnel, rope climbing spider net, rope ladder, climbing ropes, monkey bar. There are seats. Outside the fence there are some grassy spaces good for some ball games and a cute bike track next to the play area. Shady and lovely playground.
near 41 Storey Street, Sydney NSW 2035, Australia
- This is a park where a couple of swings are set in the middle of the suburbian housing. There's enough space for kids to run around, play ball games. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
behind 58 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground is set at the pretty nice Quarry Reserve on the end of Hampson Ave and Cantrill Ave, Maroubra. Fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, play system with slide, pole, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are benches in and out of the fence. There is a cute bike track through the reserve ang big open grassy area what is great for run around and kick the ball, even to fly a kite. Also, you can find covered picnic table, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounge in he grass. Really lovely place, great for picnic, play and relax.
near 3 Hampson Avenue, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- There are three spots where sets of swings are standing next to a bench.
LOT 7067 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This colourful playground is situated on Duncan and Wride Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a playsystem with a double slide, a set of swings and a merry go round. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking.
93 Duncan Street, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground is set on Maroubra Beach on Marine Parade. Fenced, sheltered, rubber soft fall grounded. Pirate dressups are the ideal look for the nautical theme of this terrific playground. There is pirate ship play structures with climbing frames and most of the other equipment has a wood and rope ‘rigging’ feel to it. There is a big climbing frame, a wobbly bridge, a surfboard rocker, spicas and a wooden bridge. Benches are dotted around the edge and there is some grass for picnic rugs. There are plenty of places to ride a bike or trike at the reserve. For the older brothers and sisters there is a big skate park near the playground. There are BBQs and picnic tables including with cover for a perfect outdoor lunch. For the older brothers and sisters there is a big skate park near the playground. There is the well known surf beach, you can enjoy the sun bath and the water. Also you can grab a some fresh coffee or some soft drink or some fresh food at the nearby Pavilion Beachfront. Car parks and toilets are available, too. Great place for family picnics, there are many activities for all ages and great relaxing place with lovely open feel.
near 7 Marine Parade, NSW, Australia