Playground:Helena St Park
Address: 5 Helena St
Guildford West NSW 2161
Helena St Park is located on the corner of Helena Street and Carmen Street. It is partially fenced. There is a lovely playground with a smaller and a bigger slide, climbing pole, climbing net, climbing wall and climbing ropes, monkey bar, steering wheel, small tunnel and spring rider. You can find benches for chill. Great place for some afternoon activity and relax.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This lovely playground is situated at Albert St Park on Albert St. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing tower, a slide with steps and spiral pole and swings. There are benches for chill. Nice place, good for some afternoon fun.
88 Albert St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Tom Uren Park on Iris Street has more play areas. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, dotted by trees at the side. It is interesting for kids. For the littlies there is a cute red train toy, a lovely fort with slide and 2 springers. Next to this play area there is a bigger slide. Than 4 swings and a monkey bar for older kids. There is an open grassy court for sports and ball games. Also a tennis court. You can find benches, picnic tables and a BBQ. Also car parking is available. Good place for daily activity and some outdoor lunch.
17 Iris St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Arnett Park is at the corner of Fowler Rd and Alber St. It is a very simple and pleasant park. It has two entrances, one from each street. There are only a slide and swings (also for toddlers) which are partialy shaded. You can park on Fowler Rd and Alber St. There is also a bus station on the corner of Alber St.
124 Fowler Road, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Fowler Road Park is located on Fowler Road. It is partially fenced, unsheltered. This pretty cute playground is suited for the littlies. There is a small colorful fort with slide, mini swing, spring rider and see saw rocker. You can chill on bench at the side. There is a grassy space, great for littlies to run around and to roll the ball.
143 Fowler Rd, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Although this is a small playground, it is completely fenced off and safe for the kids to amble around in. The playground is located on the corner of Harris Street & Guildford Road in Guildford. There is ample shade and a sheltered picnic table for the adults to relax around.
Harris Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Barcom Street Park is located on Wanda Street in Maryland. This colorful playground is fenced, unsheltered. There are little trees. You can find running roller, a baby and a senor swing, climbing net, climbing farme with rope bridge, abacus. Benches are available. There is open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. This is a cute, small and perfect place to have fun and play.
34 Wanda Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Situated on large amounts of open grass fields and equipped with a large bicycle track, this playground can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.There is plenty of shade in the park, but not on the playground area. This is a very pretty little playground and park area, making the adults time spent here, a pleasure too.
near 4 Cawarra Place, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- There are two entrances to Central Gardens Park, one from south from Paton St and the other, north one, from Merrylands Rd. They both have big parking lots incl. spaces for disabled. Park is very big and you can easily spend whole day here. Kids have two sun shaded playgrounds to pick from. One has two forts with slides, bridge and climbing wall. Also spring riders. The other one is bigger. It's a long play system with several slides, bridge, climbing nets and than some. Kids can also check out the aviary. The lake is full of ducks, have a peak. And don't forget to bring kiddy bikes. Two tennis courts are at the southern entrance. BBQs and picnic tables are scattered all around the park. Toilets are at the northern entrance. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
opposite 69 Paton Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia