Playground:Henderson Park Playground, Lemon Tree Passage
Address: near 31 Cook Parade
Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319
The Henderson Park is located on Cook Parade in Lemon Tree Passage. This playground is set on the beach. It is unfenced and unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find a play unit with twisted slide, slide, tunnel, ladders and other climber. There is a nest swing. There is a big sheltered picnic area with some tables and BBQ facilities, and you can find unsheltered picnic tables at the park. Car parking is available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Koala Reserve is located on Cook Parade in Lemon Tree Passage. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing. There is a picnic table under shady trees. You can find the ship harbour, great the boat lovers.
near 2-4 Cook Parade, Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319, Australia
- The Caswell Reserve is located on Fairlands Road in Mallabula. This playground is set on the beach. It is partially fenced and shaded by trees. There is a play unit with slide, tunnel, monkey bar, noughts and crosses, poles, and a baby and a senior swing. There is a big sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. Public toilets and car parking are available. Pretty nice panorama with the view of the sea.
near 11 Fairlands Road, Mallabula NSW 2319, Australia
- The Pearson Park is located on Cromarty Road at Soldiers Point. This playground is set in the beach. It is unfenced and shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a play unit with slide, ladder, monkey bar and some other elements. Also, there are picnic tables and BBQ. Pretty nice and relaxing place with wide open panorama with the view of the sea. Car parking and public toilets, too.
near 14 Cromarty Road, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia
- George Reserve - Soldiers Point Playground is between the busy Soldiers Point Road and the beach of Salamander Bay in NSW. It's partially fenced from the road. There are a long parking for cars and bus stop for a short walk nearby. The playground is sanded. There are five playing elements: two swings, two spring riders and one climbing tower. Beside you have two seats and more unsheltered picnic tables with some shielding trees. There are drinking fountain and toilets. The views are amazing, the playground is good and beach area fun as well.
near 173 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- Playground in Spencer Park is located under the trees next to tennis courts and a couple of picnic tables. Toilets are next to tennis courts. Kids can play on fort with slide and climbing wall or some climbing toys (monkey bar). All in all it's a place where the whole family can have fun. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr Resthaven Ave & Soldiers Point Rd, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia
- This playground is located on Peace Parade in Tanilba Bay. It is unfenced and shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a play unit with slide, tunnel, noughts and crosses, abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are two sheltered picnic tables for families to rest and lunch. Public toilets and car parking, too. Relaxing place with nice panorama, enjoy.
near 70 Peace Parade, Tanilba Bay NSW 2319, Australia
- This playground is located on Soldiers Point Road in Salamander Bay. The playground partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, various poles, ladders, monkey bars and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding. The park is host an oval, picnic tables and BBQ. For a few meters away, you can find public toilets. Car parking, too.
near 253-255 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- The Centennial Park is located on Beatty Boulevard in Tanilba Bay. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. You can find picnic tables. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games.
near 82 Beatty boulevard, Tanilba Bay NSW 2319, Australia