Playground:Henley Park Playground, Enfield
Address: 43 Portland St
Enfield NSW 2136
This park features two playgrounds.
One is located on Portland St and has two areas. One is shaded, rubber grounded and has baby and senior swing, springer, double slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole. The other area is next to this firts one, and it has a fenced and shaded Liberty swing.
The other playground is near Mitchell St and it is also fenced. There is a fort with a small slide, noughts and crosses, see saw, spring rider and a set of 2 swings.
The park features playing fields, cricket pitch and practice nets, 1.5km exercise track with exercise equipment, car parking, change rooms, toilets, seating, drinking fountain, picnic facilities with bbq, kiosk. Even an unfenced dog off leash area.
Municipality of Burwood
ph: (02) 9911 9911
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Coronation Parade, Croydon Park along the suburb boundary of Croydon Park and Strathfield South. Has a nice, fenced and unshaded playground. There are two separated srea for toy equipments. On one area you can find a playhouse, stepping stones and a set of swings. On another area you can find a fort with a spiral slide, two spring riders, a monkey bar, a climbing net and a spring mounted car. This is a great place for children to enjoy. Adults can find a large relaxing area at the side with some seats.
31 Coronation Parade, Strathfield South NSW 2136, Australia
- Good playground, on Tavistock Street. It is unfenced and partly shaded. The unshaded side of the playground has a small fort with toddler slide, abacus, climbing mat and sliding pole for the littlies, also a spring rider and 2 senior swings. The shaded area has a baby and a senior swing, monkey bars, climbing net, ladder. Surrounded with grass, there are seats and pathway. Also drinking fountain. Off street car parking.
45 Tavistock St, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This playground is located on Willee Street, Strathfield. Fort, shop front, XOX, abacus, 2 slides, small tunnel, sliding pole and spring rider. Unfenced, based on bark. It has seats around.
near 19 Willee Street, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
- Nice equipped playground set inside Jackett Reserve between Minna nad Belgrave Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swing, springer, slides, pommel step bridge, monkey bars, climbing nets, poles and few othe toys. Surrounded with grass and some trees. There is some seting and drinking fountain, also pathways.
8 Belgrave St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- This playground is located between the Georges River Road and Walsh Ave. It has a swing and a baby swing. You will find baby and senior swing, see saw, climbing wall, climbing net, double slide, monkey bar, steps, sliding pole. Surrounded with grass and there are some trees. It is beside the Cooks River Cycleway. Picnic facilities: picnic shelter and table, drinking fountain.
near 460 Georges River Road, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Hextol Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two play systems: one junior and a senior one. First play system has a fort with slide. Second play system has two slides and a set of monkey bars, also a spider web climber. At the side of this park you can find a see-saw and a counting toy for small kids and a scale swing. A set of swings is also available. Parking is available at the side of the park. Other facilities of this park: cycle and walking paths,bike racks, sports field, soccer, cricket pitch and net, Public toilets, change rooms,sea ts and picnic tables, drinking fountain, kiosk. Near the Cooks River foreshore.
24 Hextol St, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This playground is located on James Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides and a climbing net, a set of swings, a see-saw and three spring riders. At the side of the park you cn find a picnic table. Around the park you can find some seating and a toilet area. A bike track is also available.
7 James St, Strathfield South NSW 2136, Australia
- This playground is located on Elliott Street inside Bar Huts Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides (one spiral slide)a rope bridge, two spring riders and a monkey bar. This area offers a basketball court as well. This is a greta area for large families and groups. At the side you can find a sheltered seating area and a picnic table.
23 Elliott St, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia