Address: 24-26 Kingslangley Road
Greenwich NSW 2065
This playground is located on Kignslangly Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, bridge and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a playhouse and a see-saw. There's a lot of open area for kid to run around and play.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Propsting playground set on River Rd. and has only one equipment;climbing frame with slide,ladder, abacus,climbing wall and swings.Suitable for toddler and older kids.Has some shady trees,seat,table,car parking.It is fenced,area is on soft fall.
near 57 River Rd, Greenwich NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground can be located where Woodford Street & Kellys Esplanade in Longueville, merge into one road. This is a basic playground built to entertain the younger kids while the parents sit and relax on the park benches provided, taking in the scenic views of the yachts berthed in the harbour opposite the playground. There is also a small open grass area provided, which is big enough to kick a ball on, etc.
Woodford Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 6-8 Duntroon Avenue, St Leonards NSW 2065, Australia
- For a lovely day out in nature go and visit this playground. It is suitable for older kids. They will enjoy exploring the big wooden house and slides, climbing net and swings. There's sandy beach so building sand castles is a must :) If children get tired of playing on the playground you can check out the Aboriginal interpretive walking track which leads you around the island through the bushland and offers great views of the harbour and city. Benches are beside water, overlooking water. Parking spaces are limited (on Shirley Rd). Please help make this article better and add some photos of the playground, thank you.
start of Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065, Australia
- This park is located on Barton Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide, a challenging climbing system with nets and a merry go round. You can also find a sandpit. This park offers a basketball court and a sportsground. Parking is available at the front and side of this park. This place is ideal for large families and groups.
3 Barton Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064, Australia
- This playground is located on Barton Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a sliding pole. This place also has four tennis courts. This place also offers four tennis courts, six park benches and three picnic tables.
20 Hampden Rd, Artarmon Nueva Gales del Sur 2064, Australia
- This playground is located on Station Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find a bike track. This area offers picnic tables and sportsground which are unleashed dog exercise areas. It also has two basketball courts.
25 Station St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia