Playground:Henri Dutant Reserve
Address: LOT 29 Lavarack St
Ryde NSW 2112
This park is located on Lavarack Street. It is a small grassy playground inside a residential area. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a slide, and a see-saw. Seating is available at the front of the park.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Yamble Reserve is a beautiful park with a wonderful new playground - Livvi's Place. There's plenty to do for everyone. You can bring kiddy bikes and have a stroll around the park. Or let kids imagination fly at the maze path with sensory art and plantings. There is a double flying fox, swings (check out the hammock one), satellite dish spinner, a huge pyramid for kids to climb on. Then tunnels, slides, climbing nets, sand pit and much, much more. Reserve your whole day and have a lunch at the sheltered BBQs and picnic tables. It's a all abilities playground, with toilets and drinking fountain. A large parking lot is straight off Quarry Road. The smaller one located off Clermont Avenue is closed on weekends. Please help make this article better and upload some photos from your visit, thank you.
196-218 Quarry Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This small park is located on Wolger Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a fort with a slide. There is some seating around the park.
49 Wolger Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This medium size playground is located on Boyce Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area offers a large open field for ball games.
32 Twin Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- There is a very simple but lovely playground at Brigade Park on Jones Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are swings, slide and see saw for the kids and two benches under trees for the parents. There is a big open grassy space for ball games. Good for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 4-8 Jones Street, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This small playground is located on Kells Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: two set of swings and a slide. Seating is available around this park. There is plenty of open space to enjoy.
44 Kells Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Watts Road inside Watts Park at a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see-saw, one fort with tube slide, a set of swings.
near 16 Watts Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This is a small playground inside Pindari Park, at the end of End of Pindari and Gibb Steets. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a see saw and a set of swings. This is a natural play area as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
End of Gibb St, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- Playground is located a good distance away from the street. Kids can play on swings, slide, see-saw, fort with slide or spring rider. There's enough space around for running and ball games or even ride kiddy bikes on the path. Benches are all around. A bus stop is located at the entrance to this part of park.
81 Kent Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia