Playground:Hermitage Park Playground, Cartwright
Address: near 147 Willan Drive
Cartwright NSW 2168
This playground is located on the Willan Drive in Cartwright. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are two play areas. One has a big play unit with slide, fireman's poles, ladders, abacus, monkey bars, flying fox, and other climbers and two spring riders. The other has a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered bench and unsheltered, too. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Thsi palyground is located on Willan Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you an find a play system with a slide and monkey bars. At the side you can find some seats and parking. As facilities youc an find cricket and rugby courts.
7 Willan Drive, Cartwright NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is found on the corner of Maxwells Ave and Eureka Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, spring riders, slides, bridges, monkey bars, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbers, sliding pole. Covered seating beside. Huge open field beside.
Cnr Maxwells Ave and Eureka Cres, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Sullivan Ave and O'Neile Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded play area, suitable for toddlers. Best for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, and a play unit with spider net climber, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, board springer. Covered picnic tables beside. Open grass for ball games or just to run around.
near 7A Sullivan Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located between Sadlier Ave (there are bus stops) and Festival St. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is slide, bridge, monkey bars, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, swings, and few other elements. Covered seating beside. Some open grass and a walk/bike track.
near Sadleir P Sadleir Av Near Insignia St, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- There is a simple playground at Lions Park on Lions Ave, Lurnea. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are 2 senior swings, 2 rockers, slide, abacus and sliding pole. You can chill on a bench at the side under shady tree. There is large grassland for some ball games and picnic on a blanket.
near 35 Lions Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- The Firth Park is located on Harrison Street in Aschroft. This is new playground. There is a play unit, with slide, monkey bar, spring rider, swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games. Benches are available. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 29 Harrison Street, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- Basic local playground for the littlies. Stand on spinner, small slide, climbers, noughts and crosses, sliding pole, all set on rubber. Two benches at the side. Located on Woodward Cres.
near 18 Woodward Crescent, Miller NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Kendee and Yalta Streets. There are climbers, fort, slide, see saw and other. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 23 Yalta Street, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia