Playground:Heuston Lookout Playground, Maison Dieu NSW
Address: near 31A Lookout Road
Gowrie NSW 2330
This basic playground is set in a beautiful setting! Right under the Heuston Lookout. There is a cute fort, slide, noughts and crosses, steering wheel, shop front, climbing net, spider net climber, 2 monkey bars, balance bridge, and a baby plus a senior swing. Toilets beside and picnic tables under shady trees. It's beautiful place for refresh and it's not far away from the Hunter River with some bush paths on the foreshore.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's a good and nice playground on the White Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, surrounded with grass. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing and a big play system with forts, slides, sliding poles, bridges, ladders, various climbing frames, monkey bar, abacus, shop front, climbing net, spiral pole, noughts and crosses. Walk/cycle path across the park.
near LOT 36 White Avenue, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- This basic playground is situated on Simpson Terrace. It is unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, surrounded with grass. There is set of swings and a fort with two lookouts, tunnel slide, wave slide, climbing mat, steps and 2 spring riders. Two benches and a picnic table beside.
near 40 Simpson Terrace, Darlington NSW 2330, Australia
- This park is located on Rose Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find an accessible play system with ramps, slides, tunnel, bridge, climbing frames, monkey bar, suspended saddles, stepping stones, balance stuffs, baby and senior swings and more other toys. Also, there is a fenced Liberty swing. This is a park for large families and groups. Has big grassy rooms around for various games. You can also enjoy eight courts and more oval nearby. There are sheltered picnic areas with tables and bbq facilities. Toilets and car parking.
Rose Point Road, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- This playground is located on Blaxland Ave, right next to the Alroy Oval. There are two play areas, one is shaded and soft fall grounded and has a cute play house with climbing mats and slide, also springer, this area is for younger kids. The another area is for a few meters away, it's unsheltered, soft fall grounded and has monkey bar, climbing wall, flying fox. The oval beside for ball and other games. Benches, picnic table and car parking.
near 88 Blaxland Avenue, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- On Ryan Ave you will find a basic playground at James Cook Park, not to far away from the Rose Point Park all abilities playground (westward). Unsheltered, unfenced, has a fort, bigger and smaller slide, sliding pole, small tunnel, see saw, springer and a baby plus a senior swing. Covered picnic tables beside and car parking. Open grass. Ovals nearby. Bike track beside. It's near the Hunter River.
near LOT 109 Ryan Avenue, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- Well equipped playground, set on Robinson Way. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, surrounded with big grassy spaces. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, roll log, fort, slide, spiral pole, small tunnel, shop front, parallel bars, flying fox. Benches around. Walk/bike paths across the reserve.
near 28-36 Robinson Way, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- It's a very simple playground with a fenced couple of swings. Located on Bathurst St. Playing field beside. Covered picnic table at the other end of the park.
near 55 Bathurst Street, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- A good, sheltered playground near Cnr Acacia Circuit and Bridgman Rd. Well equipped one, contains see saw, springer, plenty of climbing frames, swings incl. baby swing, slide, monkey bar, some funky modern elements which could be really interesting for the kids, and more. Next to the playground there is a skate park for older kids. A cycle path nearby. Playing field beside. Toilets, car parking. Picnic tables and bbq facilities.
near Bridgman Road, Hunterview NSW 2330, Australia