Address: 11 Piper Street North
Annandale NSW 2038
This playground is located on Piper Street North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a merry go round, a sliding pole, two spring riders and two set of swings.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is at lovely Hogan Park on Taylor Street.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.Creek is nearby.It is unfenced,partially shaded play ground.Has plenty of shady trees,benches,picnic table,car parking,bike path.The equipment includes the usual toys as swings,paralel bars,2 fort with spiral slide and tunnel slide,ladder,climbing wall,climbing net,abacus,tire swing.Grassy area is next.All grounded is on soft fall.
near 85 Taylor St, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find climbing equipment for smaller kids.
43 Piper Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This pretty cool playground is situated at Bicentennial Park - Glebe which runs the length of Rozelle Bay from the end of Glebe Point Road to Chapman Road in the west. Best access on The Crestcent, there is a car park right beside the playground. It is large enclosed and shaded playground featuring adventure play equipment including roller slides, rope climbing tower, spring riders and pits with diggers and extensive climbing structures. Additionally, there are also a lot of cycling paths for children to learn how to ride their bikes or mini-kick scooters, as well as large grassy areas for them to play soccer with their friends. Even there is a Dog Park for pet lovers at the adjacent Federal Park. Also, you can enjoy the Glebe Foreshore Walk which is really nice and interesting to explore. There are great picnic areas at this park with plenty of tables and BBQ, or you can bring a blanket and picnic in the grass. The nice views make this park really enjoyable and refreshing, excellent for weekend family fun.
near 2A Chapman Road, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
near 20-24 Wood Street, Forest Lodge NSW 2037, Australia
- War Memorial Park is located on Catherine Street, Leichhardt. It is located in a residential area. It has an open field for children of all ages to run around in and play ball games. It also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers.
near 301 Catherine St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is at Easton Park on Lilyfield Rd. It is fully fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort, slides, sliding and climbing poles, bridge and climbing frames, monkey bar and flying fox, baby and senior swing. You can find benches and a covered picnic table inside the fence. Beside the playground there are toilets, car parking and nice grassy field for some ball games. Superb playground for some active afternoon.
opposite 88 Lilyfield Road, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This playground is set in Camperdown Park on Australia Street. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas, one is for littlies with see saw, spring rider, swings and fort with slide, short climbing net, abacus, and another play area for bigger kids with slide, monkey bar flying fox and more entertaining elements. There are trees for shade and seats. You can find many sports courts beside the playground as for basket, tennis and more, also a walk/bike track is there. Good place for some activity with the kids.
16-24 Australia St, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- The playground on corner of Hill and Mackenzie Streets, Leichhardt, New South Wales. It has a swing set is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is fenced, and the area has trees making it fun to explore.
Corner of Hill and Mackenzie St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia