Playground:Hogan Park Playground,Annandale,NSW
Address: near 85 Taylor St
Annandale NSW 2038
This playground is at lovely Hogan Park on Taylor Street.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.Creek is nearby.It is unfenced,partially shaded play ground.Has plenty of shady trees,benches,picnic table,car parking,bike path.The equipment includes the usual toys as swings,paralel bars,2 fort with spiral slide and tunnel slide,ladder,climbing wall,climbing net,abacus,tire swing.Grassy area is next.All grounded is on soft fall.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
near 20-24 Wood Street, Forest Lodge NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a merry go round, a sliding pole, two spring riders and two set of swings.
11 Piper Street North, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- This playground is set in Camperdown Park on Australia Street. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas, one is for littlies with see saw, spring rider, swings and fort with slide, short climbing net, abacus, and another play area for bigger kids with slide, monkey bar flying fox and more entertaining elements. There are trees for shade and seats. You can find many sports courts beside the playground as for basket, tennis and more, also a walk/bike track is there. Good place for some activity with the kids.
16-24 Australia St, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- This pretty cool playground is situated at Bicentennial Park - Glebe which runs the length of Rozelle Bay from the end of Glebe Point Road to Chapman Road in the west. Best access on The Crestcent, there is a car park right beside the playground. It is large enclosed and shaded playground featuring adventure play equipment including roller slides, rope climbing tower, spring riders and pits with diggers and extensive climbing structures. Additionally, there are also a lot of cycling paths for children to learn how to ride their bikes or mini-kick scooters, as well as large grassy areas for them to play soccer with their friends. Even there is a Dog Park for pet lovers at the adjacent Federal Park. Also, you can enjoy the Glebe Foreshore Walk which is really nice and interesting to explore. There are great picnic areas at this park with plenty of tables and BBQ, or you can bring a blanket and picnic in the grass. The nice views make this park really enjoyable and refreshing, excellent for weekend family fun.
near 2A Chapman Road, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find climbing equipment for smaller kids.
43 Piper Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at O'Dea Reserve on Salisbury Lane, Camperdown. It is sheltered by sail. Suitable for toddlers. A play system with bridge, climbing frames, tunnel slide, sliding pole, running roller. A baby and a senior swing. There is a huge challenging rope climbing tower. All equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot. You can find covered picnic area with BBQs and picnic tables.
near Salisbury Lane, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- This playground is in the Foley Park on the Bridge Rd. There are more bus stops, so easily accessible. It's fenced, soft fall grounded and partially shaded by some trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are more seats for parents under the trees. The equipment are: 4 simple swings, 2 swings for toddlers and 1 rope bridge swing. 1 Merry-Go-Round, 1 slide and there are many linked rope bridges. There are cafes, patisserie and food places, you can choose the Nawaz Flavour of India, or to take a pizza with the children, and so more near ( Bogart Pizza Cafe, Petit Tarte Cafe & Patisserie, Food Works Glebe, etc.). There is also a pharmacy near, some shops like Gleebooks, a hotel and more. There is Sydney Magician, it can be interesting for children and some churches ( St Jame's Catholic, St John's Anglican) and the Dr HJ Foley Memorial. So, it's a very good place to take a full day excursion with the family with many attractions to see and food places to not stay hungry.
near 148 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
- Playground is mostly shaded by trees and partly fenced. Toys include one swing and a see-saw for four. Three benches are located around the playground. If you bring kiddy bikes there's also a short path for practice.
cnr of Ferry Road & Avon St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia