Address: near 6 Holborn Ave
Dee Why NSW 2099
This small playground is inside Holborn Reserve. It is partially fenced with some natural shade. Basic toy equipment can be found: one slide and a set of swings. There is a seating platform as well.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located at then end of Tulich Avenue. Entertaining place to spend time here. Toy equipment includes: one climbing net/tower and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Seating is available around this park. There is a long path running through the park for bike riding and lots of trees for hide and seek
End of Tulich Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is inside Stoddart Reserve. It is unfenced, naturally shaded and placed at a residential area. There is basic toy equipment: one slide and a set of swings. There is a shop for kids near the park on Harold Place.
9 Stoddart Pl, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small playground is located Howard Avenue at Walter Gors Reserve. This is a partially fenced playground. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and one spring rider. This park includes two seat platforms. You can find a removal facility and a social service government institution near this park. Parking is also available.
49 Howard Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Redman Road. It is fenced and there is limited natural shade. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a climbing web, a baby swing, a spring rider and a playhouse for younger kids. This is a great area where you can spend plenty of time. There is also some parking at the front and side of the park.
Corner of Mooramba and Redman Roads, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located inside Crescent Reserve and on Crescent Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
near 7 The Crescent, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Fisher Road. This playground is fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with two slides, one see saw, one merry go round, one spring rider, two sliding poles, one set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. You can find some parking and seating at the side of this playground.
183 Fisher Rd N, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located inside James Meehan Reserve. It is fully fenced and shaded. You can find plenty of open space and sheltered seating areas to enjoy with kids. Astoy equipment you can find: one set of swings, two sliding poles,one fort and a bridge. Parking and also a bike track you can be found around this playground.
near 28 Clyde Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small grassy reserve is located on Michele Road inside Michele Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. It includes basic toy equipment such as: one slide, one merry go round and a see saw. It has got a seat platform.
14-15 Michele Rd, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia