Address: 55 Georgina Street
Newtown NSW 2042
This playground is located on Georgina Street. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of monkey bars, a climbing net and a bridge. At another area you can find a mounted spring rider and an ordinary one. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is not really a playground, just a swing and a see-saw in the middle of block of houses. And a bench to sit down in the shade.
Ethel St, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This is a small, but very enjoyable playground located on George Strret in Erskineville. Play area is fenced, shady by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is climbing frame with slide, swing, including baby swing, see saw and animal spring rider. You can find picnic table and bench. Good for some play and relax.
near 134 George St, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This is a large, rectangular playground which is located in Camperdown Memorial Rest Park on Australia Street. It has been beautifully landscaped with bushy plants, sandstone, and wood. Some of the play structures are wooden and there are good sandpits. It all feels very natural which is lovely to see in the inner city. There are some shading sails and soft fall ground. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes swings, a great wobble bridge, spring rider, merry-go-round, sandpits, fort with slide and climbing net and more entertaining play structures. The park has bike tracks and grassy areas. There are plenty benches and picnic tables inside the playground too. You can find car parking. Nothing is missing for a really great play with your littlies :) Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 168-180 Australia Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This is a fenced playground, surrounded by open field, oval and other sporting fields. Kids can play on spring riders, see-saw or climb nets and monkey bars. There's also a sliding pole, swings and fort with slide. Benches are inside the fenced area, half basketball court is on the outside. Sheltered piknic table and BBQ are further toward Elliott Ave.
near 1 Fox Avenue, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This playground is located on Gibbes Lane and Norfolk Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for smaller kids and a nother fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find three seats.
1 Norfolk Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is on the Albermarle Street. The equipment are: 2 swings plus 2 baby swings, a Spring Rider and see saw. Fenced and shaded.
near 24A Albermarle Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is located on Wilson Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, two set of swings and a see-saw.
296 Abercrombie St, Darlington NSW 2008, Australia
- The Garavel Playground is located on Chelmsford Street in Newtown. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. There are four seats see saw and blue pommel steps for the older kids. Street car parking, too.
near 96 Chelmsford Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia