Address: 44 Northcote Road
Hornsby NSW 2077
This beautiful and ample playground is located on Northcoate Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a bridge. Next to this play sytem you can find a sliding pole, a set of swings and a merry go round. There is also a spring rider for toddlers. These toys are set on a softfall area. Around the park you can find a bike track and one sheltered picnic table. There is also an unsheltered picnic table.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Beatrice Thomnon Park is on the Corner of Albert and Water St Hornsby NSW. It is a nice colourful playground, great fro pre-schoolers, tolders and younger school kids. A set of swings, see-saw, a few slides and a fairly short rope climbing tower. There are a few toys for toders under the main fort and stuff to explore. The two picnic tables are sheltered and the park behind the fenced playground has a BBQ.
Corner of Albert and Water St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Willow Park is probably Hornsby's most popular park and is found on the corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave Hornsby NSW. There is a lot of equipment and the park is well designed with a smaller play area at the top of toddlers, a few 'secret paths' and the main play areas has slides (including a tunnel slide), and a play area under the ramp. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQ and toilets on the fenced area. There is shade from trees around the edge of the park, but the main equipment has no shade.
Corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- The Mark Taylor Oval Playground is located on Park Avenue in Waitara. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. It has a swing set and stand on spinner. There is a bench for parents, also you can find oval and other sport courts.
near 11 Park Avenue, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- The James Park Playground is located on Corner Palmerston and Lowe Rds, Hornsby. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. It has a swing and some other toys, also there is outdoor ping pong table, cricket pitch and nets, basketball half-court and netball hoop for the older kids. There are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Public toilets, too.
near 1 Lowe Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is found between the apartments blocks in the gap on Orara Street, Hornsby. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and simple merry-go-round. There is also a bench at the side of this park. A good playground for kids that like to climb - there is a concrete path for young kids with bikes or scooters.
near 29-35 Orara Street, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- Nice Playground with lots of different equipment across three main levels. The Playground is part of the Lessing Park and offers as well a big lawn for playing. The BBQ place is covered, there are toilets, a little dark and dingy but not to bad.
1 Lockwood St (cnr of Lessing St), Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on the Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St Hornsby NSW. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing tower, a spring rider and a sliding pole. Around this park you can find a bike track. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table and two seats.
Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is set at Hornsby Park, located on Pacific Highway in Hornsby. It is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a colourful fort with slide, climbing structure, swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables, BBQ and public toilets in the park.
near 294 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia