Playground:Hornsby Park Playground, Hornsby
Address: near 294 Pacific Highway
Hornsby NSW 2077
This playground is set at Hornsby Park, located on Pacific Highway in Hornsby. It is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a colourful fort with slide, climbing structure, swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables, BBQ and public toilets in the park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A small nice shaded playground. Really for toddlers and small kids. Fully fenced at the corner of Rosemead Rd and Dural Street Hornsby
near 1 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Beatrice Thomnon Park is on the Corner of Albert and Water St Hornsby NSW. It is a nice colourful playground, great fro pre-schoolers, tolders and younger school kids. A set of swings, see-saw, a few slides and a fairly short rope climbing tower. There are a few toys for toders under the main fort and stuff to explore. The two picnic tables are sheltered and the park behind the fenced playground has a BBQ.
Corner of Albert and Water St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on the Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St Hornsby NSW. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing tower, a spring rider and a sliding pole. Around this park you can find a bike track. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table and two seats.
Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
near 53 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Willow Park is probably Hornsby's most popular park and is found on the corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave Hornsby NSW. There is a lot of equipment and the park is well designed with a smaller play area at the top of toddlers, a few 'secret paths' and the main play areas has slides (including a tunnel slide), and a play area under the ramp. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQ and toilets on the fenced area. There is shade from trees around the edge of the park, but the main equipment has no shade.
Corner of Sherbrook Rd and Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is found between the apartments blocks in the gap on Orara Street, Hornsby. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and simple merry-go-round. There is also a bench at the side of this park. A good playground for kids that like to climb - there is a concrete path for young kids with bikes or scooters.
near 29-35 Orara Street, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- This beautiful and ample playground is located on Northcoate Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a bridge. Next to this play sytem you can find a sliding pole, a set of swings and a merry go round. There is also a spring rider for toddlers. These toys are set on a softfall area. Around the park you can find a bike track and one sheltered picnic table. There is also an unsheltered picnic table.
44 Northcote Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Storey Park is found on Old Berowra Rd Hornsby NSW. It is a fenced narrow playground, with some swings, a slide and climbing equipment. simple but fun spot. Behind the playground is a large field where you can kick a ball around as well.
near 8 Old Berowra Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia