Playground:Horton Reserve Playground, Burwood
Address: near 14 Wyatt Avenue
Burwood NSW 2134
A small local playground for younger kids, located on Wyatt Avenue, Burwood. It has a baby swing and senior swing, 2 spring riders and some grass around with shady trees. Park facilities: seating, picnic table and drinking fountain.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Woodstock is a park and Community Centre located between Church, Duff and Fitzroy Streets. There are 2 playgrounds close to each other. Suitable for all ages. You can fond baby and senior swings, basket swing, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, pole and more. Park facilities: benches, picnic tables, BBQ, rotunda and car parking. It is nice and lovely park, great for relax, play and picnic with kids. Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you
22 Church St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- A very small playground for younger kids, located on St Paul's Close, features a baby plus a senior swing and a slide with ladder, set on rubber underfoot. A bench beside under trees.
near 8 St Pauls Close, Burwood NSW 2134, Austrlia
- Nice playground, best suited for younger kids, located on Brighton Street inside Keith Smith Park. It is unfenced and shaded. Theis set on rubber underfoot: baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, slides, abacus, shop front, spiral pole. There is open grass and pathway, drinking fountain and seating. Beside this park you can find four tennis courts. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 33 Brighton St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- Nice equipped playground set inside Jackett Reserve between Minna nad Belgrave Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swing, springer, slides, pommel step bridge, monkey bars, climbing nets, poles and few othe toys. Surrounded with grass and some trees. There is some seting and drinking fountain, also pathways.
8 Belgrave St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Norwood and Oxford Streets. It is partly fenced and partially shaded. The play equipment: chain bridge, flying fox, climbing wall, 2 stand on spinners, baby and senior swing, monkey bar, pommel step bridge, fort, slide, wooden bridge, climbing wall, metal bridge, climbing pole with pommel steps, fireman's pole, shop front. There is open grass beside and you can find also some seating. Off street car parking.
near Cnr Norwood and Oxford Streets, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- This small playground is located between Paisley Rd and the end of Fitzroy Street inside Reed Reserve. It is partially fenced and partially shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a slide with sliding pole, spiral ladder and climbing mat, a spring rider and 2 senior swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Parking can be found at the back of this reserve.
near 3 Fitzroy St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- Located on Seymour St at Martin Reserve. There are two areas. One is shaded and has fort with various climbers, slide and a springer beside. The unshaded area ha sa smaller slide with ladder and sliding pole and a play system for older kids, that has monkey bars, flying fox, spiral pole, and slide. There is grass around, pathways, seating, drinking fountain and shady trees.
near 36A Seymour Street, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This playground is located on Park Avenue. It is fenced and shaded. Equipment: you can find one fort with two slides, two spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find some seating and parking. Around this park you can also find two tennis courts and sheltered eating areas. You can visit landscaped gardens and memorial places.
1 Park Ave, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia