Playground:Howse Park Playground, Concord
Address: near 20 Turner Avenue
Concord NSW 2137
This playground is set in Howse Park, situated on Turner Avenue in Concord. The play area is unfenced, shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is play unit with fort, slide, tunnel, abacus, poles, spring riders, mini boat with seats, set of swings, including baby swings and rope climbing tower. There are two benches. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in Majors Bay Reserve, located on Norman Street in Concord. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There is play unit with slide, pole, ladder, tunnel and small climbing wall. There is bench under natural shade. There is a football court for older kids and adults.
near 17-19 Norman Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground offers a large variety of toys, such as swings, slide, monkey bar, spring riders and a play system. There's lots of space for running around and ball games. Toilets are near by, parking spaces and bus station are by the street. Though lacking shadow it's a nice playground to bring your children and spend a couple of hours playing and having fun.
opposite 10-12 Brewer Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- The Kendall Street playground is located on 20-22 Kendall Street, Cabarita, New South Wales. It is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, fort, single pole merry-go-round, monkey bar and see-saw all placed on soft fall. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. There is also a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches.
near 20-22 Kendall St, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia
- The Rothwell Park is located on Majors Bay Road in Concord. The play area is fenced and unsheltered. There is play unit with slide, poles, pommel step bridge, see saw, spring rider and some other toys. There is a large oval, good for the kids to run around and kick the ball.
near 1-3 Majors Bay Road, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Central Park, located on the Wellbank Street in Concord. The playground is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: two forts with bridge, climbing net, poles, slide, see saw, abacus, another fort with slide, monkey bar, ladder, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are two rotundas with tables, a few benches, public toilets, car parking, bike path.
near 92-94 Wellbank Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Cabarita Park, located on Cabarita Road in Cabarita. The playground is fully fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a slide, ladder, climbing net, poles, spring rider, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing. There is bench for parents. Nice view overlook of the bay.
near 175 Cabarita Road, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia
- This is the southern playground at Putney Park. It is located at Pellisier Road at a waterfront. It is naturally shaded and unfenced. Toy equipment includes: one fort with two slides, a set of swings and a climbing net. There is some seating and parking available. This parkand playground is a great choice and suitable for large groups with barbeques and picnic facilities.
86 Pellisier Rd, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- The playground in Henley Park is located on 1 Castlereagh Street, Concord, New South Wales. This park is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, 2 climbing nets, a see-saw and a swing set all on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is partial shaded by trees. There is a field near the playground for children to run around and play games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced.
1 Castlereagh St, Concord NSW 2137, Australia