Playground:Hoxton Park Reserve
Address: 6 Wilson Road
Hinchinbrook NSW 2168
This playground is located on Wilson Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide. This park offer s a cricket and soccer courts.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a rugby court at the end of First Ave in Hoxton Park. Behind the field is a new playground with the basic elements set on soft fall surface. Covered picnic tables beside. Next to the playground and picnic spot is a nice woodland. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of the playground, thanks.
near 51 First Avenue, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground can be accessed by Antares Ave and Banks Rd. It's set by a big playing field. Partly fenced, soft fall grounded, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, a fort, bridge, small slide and climbing mat. It's best for younger kids. There are two covered picnic tables and a bbq beside. Big open lawn. Run/walk/bike track around the field.
near 22-26 Antares Avenue, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This simple local playground is set on Bellata Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. The toy equipment incl. a baby and a senior swing, also a small play unit with slide, bridge and few climbers. Bench at the side. Open grassy spaces beside.
near 11 Bellata Place, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This new playground is set on the end of Nymboida Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes stand on spinner, slide, climbing spider net, climbing wall and various climbing and sliding frames. The grassy space around is good for run and kick the ball. There are covered picnic tables right next to the play area. Good place for some outdoor activity.
21 Woolgoolga Ave, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Found on Morgan St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with tunnel slide, steps and ladder, abacus, flying fox, baby and senior swing. Best for younger kids. Some open grass around. Covered bench.
near 17 Morgan Street, Miller NSW 2168, Australia
- Nice big shady park, located on South Liverpool Rd. The playground is inside the park, surrounded with some grass and lots of trees. It's unfenced, soft fall grounded. Has the basic elements as monkey bars, pole, slide, springer, etc. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 216 South Liverpool Road, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on Keppel Circuit, next to the Hinchinbrook Public School. Unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There you can find a baby and a senior swing, a see saw and a play unit with various climbing frames as monkey bars, bridges, sliding pole, smaller slide, abacus, shop front also a springer. There are benches at the side. Big lawn beside. Bike/walk track. Covered picnic tables closeby.
near LOT 424 Keppel Circuit, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Ryeland and Kenilworth Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. Baby and senior swing, fort, bridge, small slide, steps, sliding pole. Bench at the side. Open grass around, bike/walk track through the park.
near 27 Ryeland Street, Miller NSW 2168, Australia