Playground:Hunter Valley Gardens
Address: near 2090 Broke Road
Pokolbin NSW 2320
You can find a fenced, sheltered and soft fall grounded playground at Hunter Valley Gardens on Broke Road, Pokolbin. The play equipment has the usual elements, as forts, slides, climbing and sliding frames, flying fox, rockers and more. Also, there is a sandpit. Outside the fence kids can play in the grass, bring balls and kites. There is a covered picnic area with BBQ. The Hunter Valley Gardens provides plenty of activities and experiences for all ages, there are nice walk paths, grasslands, gardens, sports courts, even you can play aqua golf, and Hunter Valley hot air balloon flights located there, too. Also, you can find quality restaurants and cafes. Car parks and toilets are available. This is a perfect place for all day recreation for all the family!
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice park is fenced and sun shaded in summer days. Toys include slide, fort, swings... There are a couple of benches around and a sheltered picnic table. A bike path runs through the area. A parking lot is located on Shiraz Road. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
22 O'Shea Circuit, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Located on Cnr O'Connors Rd and Branxton St. It's unfenced, unsheltered, but there are some trees beside. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: swings including baby swing, fprt, slide, flying fox, climbers, springer and few other toys. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Off street car parking.
Cnr O'Connors Rd and Branxton St, Nulkaba NSW 2325, Australia
- Buckland Ave Playground is situated on the end of Buckland Ave and Maclean St in Cessnock. It has swing, slides, fort, climbers, and some other toys. The park is partially fenced, the play area is unsheltered. Cute bike track around the park. There are benches at the side and covered picnic tables.
near 13 Maclean Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Good playground on the Cnr Jurd and Church Streets. Fenced, soft fall grounded, unshaded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swings, smaller fort with toddler slide and abacus, some spinning toy, play system with bigger slide, bridgem tunnel, flying fox, spiral pole, fireman's pole, climbing frames and astand on spinner. Benches, picnic table and a shelter with picnic table and bbq beside. Toilets. Off street car parking.
Cnr Jurd and Church Streets, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Macquarie Avenue and Arcadia Street in Cessnock. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a fort with a slide for younger kids. At the side you can find sheltered and unsheltered seat. Open grass beside.
Cnr Macquarie Avenue and Arcadia Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- A partly fenced local park, situated on the end of Stephen St. There is a small playground with swings, slide and springer. Open grass around. Covered picnic table beside.
near 29 Stephen Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a playhouse, a set of swings, a spring rider and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Some grass around. This playground is best for younger kids.
Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Cessnock Apex Park is located on the corner of Allandale and Wollombi Roads. It's fenced, features a swimming pool, picnic facilities and a shaded, soft fall grounded playground which is best for younger kids. There is fort, slide, tunnel, climbers and few other elemens. Toilets, car park available. You can help to make this article better by adding photos and details, thanks.
near 1 Allandale Road, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia