Playground:Huntington Street Park, Ropes Crossing
Address: near Huntington Street
Ropes Crossing NSW 2760
The playground is on Huntington Street in Ropes Crossing. It is unfenced, shaded by sails and suitable for toddlers. There is a modern fort with twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, see saw and a baby and a senior swing. There are two covered eating area with tables. Nice little park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is mainly for smaller children. There are two see-saw, climbing net, stumps for catching balance and enough area for children to run around or drive their bicycle. There is a sheltered picnic table, no parking spaces though.
opposite 2, 4 Scott Street, Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia
- This is a smaller playground beside a large open field. Playground is partially shaded. Children can play on long rope bridge and climbing tower. There are some toys for smaller children in the shaded area. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables with BBQ and a couple of benches. Parking is available along the street.
opposite 22 Woolls Cres , Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia
- The playground on Piccolo Way is located on 7-13 Piccolo Way, Shalvey, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a see-saw swing and 2 climbing towers all placed on soft fall. It also has a bicycle track going around the playground. There is an open field around the playground for children to play and run around in. It is partially fenced with a barricade. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play and have fun.
7-13 Piccolo Way, Shalvey NSW 2770, Australia
- This playground is located on Sycamore Street. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider and a monkey bar. Good large area for games and picnics.
6 Sycamore St, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Tobruk Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings. Good area with lots of open field to enjoy.
28 Warrego St, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Wattle Avenue. It is fully fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system, a see-saw, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a public toilet beside the playground and shops just behind.
near 4 Wattle Ave, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Princess and Albert Street inside Parkes Avenue Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toys: a fort with two slides, one slide, a set of swings, a see-saw, a spring animal and a log. roll. At the side of the park you can find four tennis courts.
63 Princess St, Werrington NSW 2747, Australia
- A simple playground up the back of Wilson Park on Seventh Ave, Llandilo. You will find some Swings and slides. There is a toilet block and plenty of open area and some basket ball hoops. There is plenty of space to run around and kick a ball and some trees to hide and seek in. Sorry for the lack of photos, maybe you could upload some on your next visit.
near 226A Seventh Ave, Llandilo NSW 2747, Australia