Playground:Hurlstone Reserve Playground,Hurlstone Park,NSW
Address: near 27-31 Crinan St
Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
This cute playground is set at Hurlstone Reserve on Crinan Street. Cleen and soft fall ground is fenced and sheltered.Has two shaded picnic tables with tables under the shady trees.Toys including climbing fort with slides,climbing frames,monkey bar,ladder,IX-OX, different poles,flying fox.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Tennent Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings (incl baby swings), a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There's a big open area for kids to run around and play ball games. It's a great place for family picnics. At the side you can find some parking.
48 Tennent Parade, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- There is an interesting toddler playground with modern equipment, set in a local park on Terrace Rd. It has a toddler slide, some climbing mats and few unusual toys. It's unfenced, unsheltered (partly shady by trees) and soft fall grounded. There is enough grass to run around and playing ball games, also there are some trees and seating. Lovely place.
near 61-63 Terrace Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is set in a big park by the Cooks River. It's accessed off Tennyson St. Fenced, soft fall grounded and has some trees at the side. There are 2 slides, climbing frames, springers, swings, poles and other elements. Seating at the side.
near 14 Tennyson Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is set on Victoria Street inside Yeo Park. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, and, rope brdige and a climbing wall. Behind this play system there is a set of swings. The set of swings is located on a softfall area. At one side you can two scale swings. There is some seating available at the side of the park.
205 Victoria St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a regular and a spiral slide with climbers, 2 spring riders, see saw, climbing rope net with lookout, a log roll and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on rubber softfall area. Open grassy room beside, also a covered picnic area. Nice palm trees around. The park is adjacent to Arlington Recreation Reserve with playing field.
55 Union Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- A triangular park surrounded with rail way, best accessed from Ness Ave. It's a good place for older kids as there is a skatebowl, basketball court, tennis court, mountain bike track. Sheltered seating, toilets, car parking available. You can can help to make better this article by uploding photos and details, thanks :)
near Ness Ave, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- Rowe Playground is located on Keith Lane, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located near an apartment complex. It has a slide, see-saw and a swing all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on as they keep an eye on their children playing.
Keith Ln, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This is a nice grassy park with basic toys - wooden see-saw and slide and two swings (one baby). A couple of benches are all around. There's plenty of space for running around.
Cnr of Church St & Canberra St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia