Playground:Hylton Moore Park
Address: Althorp Street
East Gosford NSW Australia
This playground is located on Althorp Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two mounted spring rider and a set of swings.
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Thsi playground is located on Bushlands Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a mounted spring rider, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At the side youc an find a bike track. At the side you can find some parking and a bike track. There is plenty of open space area.
Bushlands Avenue, Springfield NSW Australia
- This playground is on Masons Parade at Gosford Lions Park by The Broad Water. It is unsheltered and unfenced, so keep eyes on littlies! The play equipment includes three stand on spinners, climbing nets, ship play structure, slide, climbing net and other entertaining elements. You can find picnic tables with and without cover and a covered BBQ. Nice grassy place is good for ball games and frisbee. There is car parking and bus stop, make this park easy accessible. Toilets are available. There is a swimming pool nearby. Great refreshing place, good for picnics.
Mason Parade, Gosford NSW Australia
- This is a brand new playground with modern design, located on William Street at Kibble Park. Sheltered by sail and there are benches around the play area as a low fence. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing ball, bowl spinner, see saw, climbing wall and a small play set with slide and climbing frames for the littlies and more interesting designed elements. There are benches and picnic tables at the park, also you can find car parking. The playground is close to cafes, restaurants, shops and local library. Exciting place, great for kids to burn some energy and for parents to relax.
21 William Street, Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- gosfordlga Shade, Picnic Tables, Parking.
Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Jarrett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars attached to it. On one side you can find a climbing net and a set of swings. At another side you can find a set of swings. You can also find a sliding pole.
49 Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- Greenvale Road playground is a handful for every child. Partially fenced playground offers a climbing set with fort, two slides, rope bridge, monkey bar and more. If that is not enough there are also two swings near by, bike track for little ones and enough open space for running around. A picnic table in the shade and a bench beside the fort are spaces for parents to sit and enjoy while little ones play. A drinking fountain is by the entrance path.
crossroad of Greenvale Rd and Allandale Rd, Green Point NSW 2251, Australia
- This playground is set beside the Erin Oval on Karalta Road. It is fenced and shaded by sail. The toy equipment includes a fort with slides, included double slide, climbing net, climbing frames, flying fox, climbing spider net and stand on spinner. You can find seats, picnic tables, parking, wheelchair access. There is an oval beside and tennis courts.
near Karalta Rd At Ilya Av, Erina NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is located on James Sea Driveinside Goondari Reserve. IT is unfenced and unshaded. As toy eqipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a see-saw and a set of swings.
James Sea Drive, Green Point NSW Australia