Address: Corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield New South Wales 2070
Ibbitson Park is located at the corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield. It's a nice shaded playground, surrounded by bushes and trees.
Children can play on two slides for toddlers and preschool children, toddler see-saw, two swings (one baby) and a spiral slide. Parents can park at the end of the street. There are two benches for them in the park.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Paddy Pallin Reserve playground is located between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield. There is one swing. Local mums please take a camera next time you visit the park and update the article, thank you.
Between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Selkirk Park is complitely shaded playground (by trees), located at the corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara. Are is mostly fenced, gaps only at the corner of the streets. There are hanging see-saw, slide, see-saw, climbing net, two swings (one baby). Parents can enjoy at two picnic tables and some benches. Just along Marian Street on the right there is Marian Post office, Street Cafe, The Crewel Gobelin and National trust shop.
Corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Two Turners Reserve is located between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby) and a slide. The park is fenced and is also a nice open area to run around in. Can you please grab a few better photos to improve this article on your next visit - thanks :)
Between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- The playground is set at the end of Edenborough Road with a large parking area. A small children's playground, accompanied by a large open field for ball games for high schoolers. Small children's part is surrounded by a small fence with openings in it and many trees, which shade a large number of seating areas for parents. Next to the playground there is a concrete area, that children can use of roller-skating. There is also a drinking fountain and toilets near by.
End of Edenborough Rd, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Killara Park is located at the corner of Rosebery and Springdale Rd, Killara. It is perfect for preschool children. Area is complitely shaded by trees, not fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a big fort with different things, including stairs, slide, spiral stairs. There is also a chess table and lots of parking spaces by the street.
Corner of Rosebery and Springdale Rd, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Princes Park / Primula Oval is located at the crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), spring rider, spiral slide, single pole see-saw, monkey bar and spider web. Behind the playgroud is an open area. There are two benches and a picnic table. Toilets are located next to the playground.
crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Killara Park Tennis Courts playground is located near 1 Koola Ave, Killara. It is fully fenced area, partially shaded by trees. There are two sheltered picnic tables and a drinking fountain. Children can play on see-saw for three children, slide with climbing net and two swings (one baby). Behind the playground are two tennis courts.
near 1 Koola Ave, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Loyal Henry Park / West Roseville Park is located next to 45 Thomas Avenue, next to 48 Bromborough Road and behind Abingdon Road, Roseville. Children can play on swings, slide, spring rider and climbing tower. Benches and picnic tables are available. Playground is set next to two tennis courts with toilets and a large open area near by. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU!
near 45 Thomas Ave, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia