Address: LOT 1 Westleigh St
Neutral Bay NSW 2089
This playground is located on Westleigh Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This is a modular style playground set into a large circular softfall area, surrounded by open lawns in a parkland setting. Mature trees along the western side provide shade. As toy equipment you can find a play ssytem with two slides with a bridge and a spring rider at the side. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find some seating.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Prior Avenue inside Prior Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment yu can find a child-scale sandstone castle with drawbridge, balcony and spiral slide. You can also find a set of swings.
7 Prior Ave, Cremorne Nueva Gales del Sur 2090, Australia
- This playground is located on Rawson Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun 'spinning cup' ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area. Parking can be found at the side this park.
47 Rawson St, Sydney NSW 2089, Australia
- This small playground is located on Milson Road and Sirius Street.It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you cn find a fort with a slide.
96 Milson Rd, Cremorne Point NSW 2090, Australia
- This playground is located at the end Of High Street insided Kesterton Park. It is fenced and unshaded. Equipment includes swings, see-saw, a climbing tower and a fort with a slide. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some seating and picnic table is available at the side of this park. Tucked at the base of a magnificent sandstone cliff face, and with views across Sydney Harbour, this delightful harbourside playground will appeal to both children and adults. The custom designed cable structures are packed with a range of activities and are particularly appropriate in this foreshore location as they are visually unobtrusive and 'light' on the ground. Together with the stunning outlook, picnic shelters, toilets and a fully fenced play area make Kesterton Park Playground a great destination.
146 High St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- The Reginald Street Park playground is located on Reginald St, Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a fort, curved slide, swings, spring rider and a climbing wall all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
near 4 Reginald St, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on Bradly Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a roundabout, a cradle rocker, a set of swings and pony style spring rockers and a play system with two slides. At the side you can find a picnic table. At the front there is also some parking.
8 Bradly Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
- Grasmere Reserve Playground is located on Benelong Lane, Cremorne, New South Wales. This playground is located in a residential area. It has a normal slide, curved slide, single pole merry-go-round, fort and flying fox all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. Part of the playground is shaded by trees.
Benelong Ln, Cremorne NSW 2090, Australia
- This playground is located on Kurraba Road. It is unfenced and partially shaded. It is characterized by 'olde worlde' styling. It is surrounded by traditional aromatic gardens edged with recycled sandstone walling that doubles as informal seating. Perched on a shady knoll, this playground offers visitors spectacular glimpses through the trees to Sydney Harbour while children are amused on the timber slide and deck structure, in the cubby house, and on the spinning deck.The playground also features a set of signature North Sydney timber swings and a fort with a slide.
153 Kurraba Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia