Address: near 17 Immarna Pl
Penshurst NSW 2222
A simple park joning the two parts of Immarna Pl, Penshurst. Pleasant open grassy area with a swing.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on St Georges Road inside Pole Depot Reserve. There are three different spots with toy equipment. You can find a fort with a slide on one area. On another area you can find a see-saw, a sliding barrel and a monkey bar. A third area is covered with a fort and a slide. Behind the slide you can find a set of swings. Beside this park you can find some parking.
23-25 St Georges Rd, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Young and Penshurst Streets. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment: 1 baby and 1 senior swing, 2 spring riders, a see saw and a fort with 2 slides, fireman's pole and climbing frames. There is a grassy area, good for ball games. You can find benches and shaded picnic table at the side. There is bus stop on Penshurst Street.
opposite 35 Young Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is located on Milsop Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, three spring riders and a set of swings.
2 Milsop Pl, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- This playground is set at Olds Park Forest Road, Penshurst. There is a fenced Liberty swing and for a few meters you can find fort, slide, bridge and some other toys. Big grassy spaces are great for sports and ball games, or to longe under a tree if you bring a picnic blanket. Also there are seats and covered picnic tables. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Great place for all the family to active recreation, even with a kid in wheelchair.
near Forest Road, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is set at Penshurst Park on Cambridge Street, Penshurst. Unfenced, unsheltered, partially shaded by some trees. There are swings, climbing frames, slides, bridge and more elements that keep kids entertained. There is a big grassy space to burn more energy. Also you can find seats, tennis courts, car parking. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 498 Cambridge Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomas Street inside Doyle Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a platform bridge, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a climbing tower. All equipment is ona sandpit. THis place offers picnic tables and toilets.
28 Thomas St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Victoria Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide. There is some seating at the side of this park.
98-100 Victoria Ave, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Walter Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a slide and a set of swings. At the front of the park you can find some seating.
86 Walter St, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia