Playground:Ionian Way Playground
Address: opposite 2-6 Ionian Way
Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155
A perfectly simetric playground with toys for all ages, inlcuding bike track all around. A big sun shade offers plenty of space for parents to sit and enjoy.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a cool playground at Portland Place Reserve on the corner of Portland Place and Ashtead Parade, Stanhope. Unfenced, unsheltered, shaded by some trees. There is a challenging rope net set, swings, springers and more. Benches at the side. Bike track around. The grassy area behind is good for ball games. Great place for some daily activities for the kids and relax for parents.
near 34 Ashtead Parade, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- Sun shaded playground with many toys - fire truck playhouse, slides, climbing nets, monkey bars. There are plenty of sitting areas, parking spaces are aside the street. There's a bike path near by and lots of green area for ball games. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 11-13 Hilcot Street, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- A large sandy playground with toys mostly for younger children. There are a couple of sitting areas for parents, no shade though. Next to the playground are two basketball courts and oval. When it's open, toilets are available. Parking spaces (incl 3 for disabled) are behind basketball courts.
opposite 160 Perfection Avenue, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- A small fenced playground in front of a shopping centre with many cafes and places to eat.
near 2 Sentry Drive, Stanhope Shopping Village, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- This playground is well equipped,set at Ironbark Lake Playground on Camomile Street.It is fenced,sheltered with sails.Soft fall.Has climbing spider net, fort with slide and climbing frames,net bridge,swings for toddlers,big climbing tower with tunnel slide,basket swing.You can find bike path so can walk to the lake and watch the nice environment.Has car parking,seats.
near Camomile St, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia
- The Ettamogah Pub is a place for the whole family. Outside playground is located in a large beer garden where parents can seat and observe their children. It is a playground for all ages. Pub offers different menues, there are toilets inside and lots of parking space up front (including 6 for disabled). For more info check http://www.ettamogahhotel.com.au/
Cnr Merriville & Windsor Rds, Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is set at Stanhope Reserve on Stanhope Parkway, Stanhope Gardens. You can find car parking on the end of Majestic Drive. There are two soft fall grounded play areas, unfenced, unsheltered. One play area has a big 4seats see saw, stand on spinner, 1 baby plus 2 senior swings, flying fox and a fort with sliding pole, slide and climbing frames. The another play area is set beside covered picnic area, there are springers and slide. There are more tables under cover and a covered BBQ. Sports courts and grassy spaces are there for more activities. Also, you can walk on paths through the reserve, you will find a small lake and the pretty Caddies Creek for more experiences. Superb place for an active day for all the family.
near 1 Majestic Drive, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- Nice little playground is set on Ridgeline Dr.Partially sheltered,unfenced,suitable for toddlers.Has seats,kiddy bike track.Some shady trees around.Toys:swings, climbing tower with slide,ladder,climbing net,climbing wall,see-saw,spiral slide,net tower.Ground is on modern soft fall.So has car parking,toilets,picnic tablel
near LOT 114 Ridgeline Dr, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia