Address: near 83 Balaclava Rd
Eastwood NSW 2122
This park is located on Balaclava Road. Is is unfenced an unshaded. Toy equipment is just a set of swings, there is some space to run around. A bus stop is on the edge of the park.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Abuklea Road. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a spring rider a set of swings and a see-saw. There is open field space for running around.
7 Abuklea Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Wide open playground with a big lawn. The playground area is partial shaded by trees. The playground is a little spread out with a fairly large open area to run around in.
52 Threlfall St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Graham Avenue and it is partially fenced. It offers and open field area ideal for picnics.Toy equipment includes: a fort, a spinning net, a slide a basket swing and a see saw. The fort, the spinning net and the basket swing is located on a shaded area. The see saw is located at an unshaded play area. Going south you can find a clothing shop. You can find some seats and a walking track around the area as well.
22 Graham Ave, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is set on Vimiera Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and some monkey bars. Seats are available around the park. There is also plenty of open field area good for picnics and ball games.
43 Vimiera Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Banksia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a merry go round, a slide and a see-saw.
29 Banksia St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Daffodil Street inside a residential area at Giraween Reserve. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two monkey bars, a see-saw and a slide.
13 Daffodil St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Maida Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Suitable for pre-schoolers.
Corner of Maida Road and Essex St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Watts Road inside Watts Park at a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see-saw, one fort with tube slide, a set of swings.
near 16 Watts Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia