Playground:Irish Town Grove
Address: Princes Ln
Turramurra NSW 2074
Irish Town Grove is located at the corner of Princes Lane, Turramurra.
Children can play on two playgrounds that include a slide, two spring riders.
Parents can visit near-by shops, such as Heritage House Turramurra on Bannockburn Road and C'ellar Vie, Granny Smith Natural Food Market, Cordonys or Snips, all located on Princes Street.
Sorry there is a bad photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Kent Playing Field is located at the south end of Kent Road, east end of Chester Road, Turramurra. Playground is located next to two tennis courts and an open field. Children can play on two swings, slide. Toilets are near by. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
near 3 Kent Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- North Pymble Park / Bannockburn Oval is located at the corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble. There are many parking spaces by the park, located at the Bannockburn Road. Area is partially fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing net. There is a bench and a picnic table for parents. Toilets are to the south of the park.
Corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble, New South Wales 2073, Australia
- This playground is set in Turramurra Memorial Park located on Karuah Rd. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find swings and a play system with slides, bridge and climbing frames. It is set between tennis courts. There is a bike path and grassy area what is good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find some seats. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Karuah Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Orange Green is located at the intersection of Allara Ave and Browning Rd, North Turramurra. This is a nice playground, located on a large area with lots of space for children to run around. They can play on rope bridge, flying fox, circular see-saw and two swings (one baby). Benches and picnic table are near by.
intersection of Allara Ave and Browning Rd, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Cameron Park is located at the corner of Eastern Road and Gilroy Road, Turramurra. This is a very nice park for younger children. It's complitely fenced and mostly shaded. There are many toys for children to play on - junior cycling track, two swings (one baby), bus shaped playhouse, slide, smaller climbing wall, single swing, see-saw, train shaped playhouse. A big sitting area is beside the playground. Across the road are Abbott's Antiques, Australia Post - Turramurra CPA and Hair Studio Turramurra.
near 5-7 Eastern Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- This quiet and fenced playground is set on Cherrywood Avenue (inside Cherrywood Reserve). It offers a great setting for small kids and adults and it is located around a residential area. This playground includes a small slide, a spring rider, a see-saw, a climbing tower and a playhouse. Moreover, this play equipment is inside a sandpit. Behind and near these toys one swing is also available. Seats are available at the front of the sandpit. It has also a great open forest for kids and adults. Parking & public transportation is near this playground as well.
14 Cherrywood Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- At the instersection of Park Crescent and Alma Street there is a lovely fenced playground for smaller children. It is set in a shady area, surrounded by trees. There is a set of two swings (one baby swing), two spring riders, a slide, a single pole merry-go-round and a see saw. Behind the playground there are four tennis courts for high schoolers (or parents) and a public toilet by the tennis courts. A block away there are - Be Cafe, - Plymble Gourmet Pizza, Pasta & Ribs (phone 99831222), - Pymble Gourmet Food & Coffee Lounge amongst other shops on Grandview Street.
2 Park Crescent at the corner of Alma Street, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- St Ives Village Green / William Cowan Oval playground is located near skate park at St Ives Village Green, St Ives. Next to it are two open fields for ball games and a couple of tennis courts. Children can play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, monkey bar, spring rider. Benches are set around the area. Many parking spaces are available across the Village Green Parade, in front of a shopping centre (McDonald's, Woolworths, Tattlers Cafe).
near Village Green Parade, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia