Playground:Ironbark Drive Park
Address: near 58 Bottlebrush Dr
Cranebrook NSW 2749
This playground is located Bottlebrush Drive. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a play system which includes a monkey bar and a climbing net and a see-saw. Around this park you can find a bike track, too.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Newham Drive and Downing Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a slide.
133 Newham Dr, Cambridge Gardens NSW 2747, Australia
- New playground in a new estate. Be great if you could send some photos to include and a bit more info about this new playground.
near Water Gum Drive, Cranebrook NSW 2747, Australia
- This park is on Glynn & Michael Close inside Greygums Oval. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a play system with a monkey bar. The area offers lots of open and sports field. At the side of this playground you can find some parking and seating.
near 2 Glynn Close, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- This playground is located on Callisto Drive and Neried Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find challenging toy equipment: a set of swings a fort with slide and a play system which includes:two monkey bars and a slide roll. At the side of this playground you can find some seating and open field area.
near 33 Callisto Dr, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- TSG Cambridge Park is located on College Street in Sydney. The park is unfenced, unsheltered. The playground has two play areas, one has a slide, 2 senior swing and 1 baby swing. The other has climbing frames, monkey bar and sliding and climbing poles. The large grassed area is perfect for a picnic or even for someone just wanting to read the paper outside on a nice sunny day, and of course for kids to run, kick the ball or even to fly kites. Next to the play area find a football court. There are benches. Car park is available. Good for some play and relax.
near 20 College Street, Sydney NSW 2747, Australia
- This park is located on King Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a complex play system which includes two slides and monkey bars. This toy equipmnet is suitable for primary school kids.
21-23 King St, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
- A great playground with climbing tower, slide, spring swings, plate swing, roundabout, all on sandy surface. There are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Tracks to the water and back are near by. Please help make this article better and add some data and photos, thank you
near LOT 263 Avocet Circuit, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- This park is accessed from the end of Ellim Place or from Grays Ln Cranebrook. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Beside this park you can find a walk path.
near 96-98 Grays Ln, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia