Playground:Jack and Jill Reserve
Address: 27 Tilba St
Berala NSW 2141
This park is located on Jack and Jill Path and Tilba Street and inside Jack & Jill Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with a slide and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Auburn City Council
(02) 9735 1222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Vivian Crescent and inside Vivian Reserve. It is unfenced, unshaded and inside a residential area. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a play system with a slide, and plenty of stuff to climb up and slide down. As facility you can find a sheltered picnic area. At the side of the park you can find some seating.
near 5 Vivian Crescent, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- Norman Park is found between Harrow and Park Roads. It is unfenced, unshaded and divided into four main areas. First area has a play system with a slide and a monkey bar, a second and third area owns a set of swings. The forth has a small slide, flying fox , monkey bars and sliding pole. Around this park you can also find some seating as well. A nice open area with lots of stuff todo.
near 198 Park Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This small grassy park is located on Dudley and Vaughan Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, and a play system with slide, chain rope bride a little tunnel and sliding pole . All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides of this park you can find some seating.
near 95A Vaughan St, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia
- This park is located on York Street inside York Street Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. A set of swings is also available at this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area. Seating is available at the side of the park.
13-15 York St, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- This park is located on Park Road and inside Kulgun Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a challenging park although it is quiet small. Toy equipment includes: a play system with a slide and two srping riders. At the side you can also find a sheltered picnic table and some seating.
near 265 Park Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Angus Park is located next to 1 Renshaw Avenue, Auburn. Children can run around on a large green area or play on big fort with slide and stairs, two spring riders and two swings (one baby). There's a bench next to the fort and a sheltered picnic table near by.
1 Renshaw Ave, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- You can access Leonie Reserve from either the bend in Leonie Crescent or from the track on Kingsland Rd. A fairly quiet playground with slide, swings, flying fox, and and a nice climbing play system. Sorry for the lack of a photo, please upload one on your next visit.
2-3 Leonie Crescent, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- This park is located on Nottinghill Road inside Coleman Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system with lots of things to climb on, a rope bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars and a slide. There is a set of swings (incliding a baby swing) and it is inside a softfall area. Around this park you can find some seating and parking. Pets are available around an off leash area.
76 Nottinghill Rd, Berala NSW 2141, Australia