Playground:Jackson Park, Long Reef Crescent
Address: 42 Long Reef Crescent
Woodbine NSW 2560
This small playground is set in Jackson Park on Long Reef Crescent. It is unfenced, unsheltered. The equipment includes spring rider and a fort with slide and climbing frames. There is a big open field, good for sports and ball games. You can find seat and picnic table at the side and car parking.
Please help to make this article better by upoading some photos on your next visit.
Campbelltown City Council
ph: (02) 4645 4111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Glenshee Place. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two monkey bars, a climbing net, two slides and a see-saw. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
17 Glenshee Place, St Andrews NSW 2566, Australia
- This is a very small playground, located on North Steyne Road at Lorraine Cibilic Reserve. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The equipment is suitable for toddlers and includes a springer and a baby and senior swing, so it is suited for younger kids. The walk and bike path through the reserve is good for kids to ride their small bikes and rollers. The big grassy areas around is great for some ball games and run a round. There is a bench under shady tree for chill. There are bus stops. Good place for some relax.
near 67 North Steyne Road, Woodbine NSW 2560, Australia
- At the end of End of Alabaster Place, Eagle Vale (and the end of Zeolite Pl) is access to the small plaground. Just a slide and small fort - great place for local kids.
End of Alabaster Place, Eagle Vale NSW 2558, Australia
- This playground is located on Lightning Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, and two monkey bars.
9 Lightning St, Raby NSW 2566, Australia
- This playground is located on Raby Road or access from Traminer Place, Eschol Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two swings, a slide, a monkey bar and a spiral sliding pole. At the side of this park you can find a seat. At the back you can enjoy some bushland background for those who are looking for shade.
Raby Road, , Figtree Park, Sydney, NSW, , Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a climbing net and a monkey bar. This area offers a large open field space.
18 Norman Crescent, Claymore NSW 2559, Australia
- This playground is located on Shiraz Place. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a small slide and a monkey bar. Equipment is placed on a sandpit.
near 16 Tokay Place, Eschol Park NSW 2558, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Leicester Street. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a seat at the side of this park.
2 Leicester St, Leumeah NSW 2560, Australia