Playground:James Muir Miller Reserve
Address: near Miller Street
Werri Beach NSW 2534
The playground is in the James Muir Miller Reserve located on Miller St. There is a bus stop on the corner of the street. Partially fenced, naturally shady by trees. On the side you can find one bench and a picnic table. The toy equipment are: 2 swings, a slide, monkey bar and other kinds of climbing frames. It's a nice little grassy area for picnic and playing with kids.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the Bridges Road, NSW. It has swing, slide, fort. Car parking is near. Open grassy space around.
near LOT 2 Bridges Road, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- Located on Carinya Way in Gerringong, NSW. Partly fenced. Very small grass around. Play equipment: spring rider, slide, chain bridge, flying fox, monkey bar, sliding pole, steps. Bench at the side.
near 9 Carinya Way, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- Located by sports ground on Blackwood St in Gerringong, NSW. Play equipment: couple of swings, spring rider, slide, climbing frames, sliding pole, monkey bar, flying fox and more elements. Seating, water tap, toilets, car parking available. Shady trees near. You can help to make this article better by uploading some phtos.
near 22 Blackwood Street, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- This playground is on Myamba Street. It's shelted, partially fenced. Mainly for little children. As toy equipment there are fort with a slide, stand-on spinner, climbing tower and climbing rope. At the side you can find benches and picnic tables. Beside there is a car parking.
near 6 Myamba Street, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- This playground is located on Croft Place. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The equipment has: swing, fort with slide, monkey bar, flying fox, ladder, bridge, spiral pole, spring rider and some other climber toys. The natural environment is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so. It is also suitable for dog walks.
near 27 Croft Place, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- This playground is located on Croft Place in Gerringong. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is play unit with climbing frames, slide, monkey bar, poles, two senior swings and some other elements. There are a few benches to sit and chill.
near 7 Croft Place, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- This unfenced playground located on Neptune Street. The playground is a pirate ship with steps, bridge, tunnel, slide, climbers and a few other toys. The play elements best suited for younger kids.
near 2 Frolic Street, Gerringong NSW 2534, Australia
- Small local playground on Kalang Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, best suited for younger kids and toddlers. There is a toddler slide, small tunnel, noughts and crosses, steps and a baby plus senior swing and a see saw. Small grass, pathway and bench beside.
near 41 Kalang Road, Kiama Heights NSW 2533, Australia