Playground:James Oates Reserve Playground, Minnamurra
Address: near 7 Carson Place
Minnamurra NSW 2533
Pretty nice reserve near the foreshore features a basic playground. Accessed from Charles Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Surrounded with grass. Play equipment: fort, tunnel slide, regular slide smaler and bigger, too, small tunnel, sliding pole, climbing frames, monkey bar, noughts and crosses. Picnic tables, bbq, toilets, car parking available. Tennis courts beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Samuels Lane in Kiama Downs. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There are senior swings and see saw. There is a bench for parents.
near 11 Samuels Lane, Kiama Downs NSW 2533, Australia
- Located on the foreshor by the beach, accessed on North Kiama Drive. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are swings, slide, sliding pole, tunnel, climbing frames, climbing wall, bridge, noughts and crosses. Surrounded with grass. Picnic tables and car parking available. Nice panorama.
near 126 North Kiama Drive, Kiama Downs Új-Dél-Wales 2533, Ausztrália
- This Illuka Reserve Playground is located on Riverside Drive in Kiama Downs. It is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a monkey bar, flying fox, climbing frame, bridge, poles, etc.
near 92 Iluka Crescent, Kiama Downs NSW 2533, Australia
- Lovely toddler playground, located on Meehan Dr. It features a small ship play structure with tunnel slide, small tunnel, steps, lookout, and a baby swing beside. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfood and under shady trees. Playing field beside.
near LOT 7 Meehan Drive, Kiama Downs NSW 2533, Australia
- Located on the Moreton Bay Place. There is a very simple and quiet playground at Eureka Reserve on Moreton Bay Place in Kiama Downs. It is unfenced, unsheltered but shady by trees. You can find 2 senior swings and a slide, there is no element for toddlers.
near Moreton Bay Place, Kiama Downs NSW 2533, Australia
- This playground located on Thornett Way in NSW. It has swings, fort, slides, climbing frames, sliding pole, monkey bar. Bike/walk path. Picnic shelter nearby.
near LOT 338 Thornett Way, Kiama Downs NSW 2533, Australia
- This playground is Hichinbrook Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a mounted spring rider.
- This playground is located on James Cook Parkway. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and hanging rings.