Playground:James Park Playground, Lurnea NSW
Address: near 29 Dunbier Avenue
Lurnea NSW 2170
There is a long park between Dunbier and Lions Avenues. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay and a senior swing, springer, play unit with slide, bridge and various climbers. Open grass beside, also a covered bench at the side.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a simple playground at Lions Park on Lions Ave, Lurnea. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are 2 senior swings, 2 rockers, slide, abacus and sliding pole. You can chill on a bench at the side under shady tree. There is large grassland for some ball games and picnic on a blanket.
near 35 Lions Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This playgorund is located on Reilly St, beside an oval. There are swings, incl. baby swing, springers and play system with various climbing frames as monkey bars and rock wall, slides, sliding pole, etc. Benches beside.
154-160 Reilly Street, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- Located between Sullivan Ave and O'Neile Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded play area, suitable for toddlers. Best for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, and a play unit with spider net climber, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, board springer. Covered picnic tables beside. Open grass for ball games or just to run around.
near 7A Sullivan Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is set on the corner of Raine Ave and Reilly St (there is a bus stop closeby). The play equipment: smaller and bigger slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, bridge, climbing wall, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, see saw. Trees at the side. Open grassy field beside.
near Reilly St Near Raine Av, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on St Pauls Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, and a sliding pole. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side youc an find an unsheltered picnic area.
6 St Pauls Crescent, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on the Willan Drive in Cartwright. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are two play areas. One has a big play unit with slide, fireman's poles, ladders, abacus, monkey bars, flying fox, and other climbers and two spring riders. The other has a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered bench and unsheltered, too. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games.
near 147 Willan Drive, Cartwright NSW 2168, Australia
- Thsi palyground is located on Willan Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you an find a play system with a slide and monkey bars. At the side you can find some seats and parking. As facilities youc an find cricket and rugby courts.
7 Willan Drive, Cartwright NSW 2168, Australia
- The Firth Park is located on Harrison Street in Aschroft. This is new playground. There is a play unit, with slide, monkey bar, spring rider, swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games. Benches are available. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 29 Harrison Street, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia