Playground:Jandura Park Playground, Lyneham ACT
Address: near 49 De Burgh Street
Lyneham ACT 2602
This playground is located on De Burgh Street. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: double swing, slide, ladder, chin up bar, parallel bars, climbing net and some other toys. There are benches and bike tracks. This playground is set beside open water.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Hope Street in Dickson. Partially fenced and there is some shade by trees. The play equipment has baby and senior swing, slide and rocker. There is some grassy area for kicking the ball. Next to it you can find two tennis courts. Good place for some afternoon relax.
near 16 Hope Street, Dickson ACT 2602, Australia
- Lyneham Preprimary School has lovely playground, it is located on the corner of Glover and Garling Streets in Lyneham. It is fenced. There is a fort with small tunnel, slide, bridge, sliding pole and climbing frames, also swings and a cute wooden playhouse. There are some trees for shade.
near 10 Glover Street, Lyneham ACT 2602, Australia
- There is a small playground on Correa Street. The play area is partially fenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby swing, senior swing, spring rider, slide and ladder. There are benches. The park has nice grassy area and some shady trees.
near 2-8 Correa Street, O'Connor ACT 2602, Australia
- Turner Preprimary Playground is a well equipped one, located on Hartley St in Turner. Fenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There are swings, rockers, fort, slide, spiral pole, abacus, various climbing frames and more entertaining elements for energy burning. Car parking is close to the play area.
near 22-26 Hartley Street, Turner ACT 2612, Australia
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Berry Street. It is suitable for younger kids. The equipment features: swing, spring rider, slide, ladder and parallel bars. The park has little grassy area and nice natural shade.
near 12 Berry Street, Downer ACT 2602, Australia
- It is a small playground located on Ljong Street. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, slide, ladder and see saw. The park has nice grassy area, it is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so.After a long play the children could rest under the trees.
near 51 Ijong Street, Braddon ACT 2612, Australia
- This playground is located on Boronia Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
37B Boronia Drive, O'Connor Territorio de la Capital Australiana 2602, Australia
- This playground is located on Angas Street. The play area is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with normal slide, fort with spiral slide, bridge, parallel bars, monkey bar, abacus, ladder, spring rider and some other toys. There are benches and bike way. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports.
near 5 Angas Street, Ainslie ACT 2602, Australia