Address: Corner of Brush Rd Hermoyne St
West Ryde NSW 2114
This small grassy playground is located on Brush Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. You can find a bus stop just in front of this park.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a simple playground with slide, swings and spring rider. A bench for is nicely situated below the big tree so there's bound to be a nice afternoon out for all. Parents please help make this article better and add some info and photos. Thank you
Cnr of Bell Avenue & Winbourne St East, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Farnell Street inside a neighbourhood area. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park has a avast open field area. As toy equipment you can find: a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders. Beside this park there is some seating.
near 56A Farnell St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
42 Perkins St, Denistone West NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Cowells Lane inside Cowells Lane Rerve. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings amd a play system with a slide and monkey bars. At the side you can find a bike track and picnic tables. This 13.7 hectare reserve is popular with dog-walkers because of its leash-free area. Council’s nursery is located in the reserve, and holds a number of free tree/plant giveaway days for local residents throughout the year.
15 Cowells Ln, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- You can find this playground in Lions Park, from either Victoria Rd or Shaftsbury Rd West Ryde. This is a nice playground with a large open area beside. There are trees providing only very limited shade but an extra place to play. There is a bit of road noise, but the trees do hide it a bit. There are swings, spring riders and climbing areas. All on bark softfall. There are a few benches in the tree shade and space for picnics as well. Sorry for the bad photo, please upload one on your next visit.
near 2 Shaftsbury Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Terry Road inside a residential area. It is partiually fenced and partially naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings and a spring rider. Please improve this article by taking a few photos - thanks
near 19 Terry Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is set at the end of Stamford Avenue, Ermington NSW. It is partially fenced with some limited natural shade. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a climbing wall and a climbing net.
End of Stamford Avenue, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This playground is located on Chatham Road. It is fully fenced and it has got a shaded playground area. This playground offers: swings, slides, a climbing net, spring riders, a merry go round and a fort. This equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can also find oversized stone wildlife sculptures, sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. A fun popular park
79 Chatham Rd, Denistone NSW 2114, Australia