Playground:Janet Park Playground, Thornleigh
Address: near Janet Ave
Thornleigh NSW 2120
The Janet Park Playground is located on Janet Ave in Thornleigh. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing net, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground set at Headen Park on Sinclair Ave, Thornleigh. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, slides, spinners, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is a bench at the side for lazy parents. Also cute bike track and a big grassy area is available for more play. Car parking and toilets, too. Good place for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 37 Duffy Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Nice open playground on the fairly quiet Dawson St (almost opposite Clifford Ave). Lots of good different toys here, only partially fenced. The roped Maerry-go-round and swings are favourite with my kids. Beside some beautiful open parkland and bushland, not far from Thornleigh oval. There is a fenced off-leash dog area a short distance from the play ground.
14-16 Dawson Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is located at the end of Rannoch Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on a softfall area.
End of Rannoch Place, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Wollundry Park is located under the trees so there's shade any time of day. Playground is complitely fenced and quite big. There are a couple of spring riders, swings (one baby), see-saw and a big fort with slides. A sheltered picnic table and three benches make enough room for parents two enjoy and observe their children play. A bike path is just outside the fence. Parking place is behind it.
next to 58 Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This grasy playground is located on Larool Crescent . It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. (next to the pre school)
near 12 Larool Crescent, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Jack Thompson Reserve is found at the end of End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW. A nice timber challange course for younger kids, with a couple of bridges, ramps and slides. There is a spiders web climbing net and a couple of swings as well . The park is fenced and there is also a large open area to run around in.
End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the younger kids on the corner of Sefton Rd and Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh. It is fenced, covered by sail. There are swings, slides, springers, cute bike tracks. There is a picnic table and seats. Lovely and safe place for activities and events for the little ones.
near 28-30 Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Small, but nice playground in the residental area of Myrtle/Pine Street, Normanhurst. Two swings, one slide, climbing tower and a small see saw on soft fall. One table can be used as a picnic area and a half basketball court for older kids. Parking space is available around the corner in front of the shops.
2 Myrtle St, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia