Playground:Jardine Park Playground, Casula
Address: near LOT 7016 Fitzpatrick Crescent
Casula NSW 2170
The Jardine Road is located on Fitzpatrick Crescent, Casula. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. Soft fall grounded and suitable for toddlers. There is a big play unit with some various monkey bars, wooden bridge, slide, climbing net, ladders, flying fox, noughts and crosses and a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered bench and unsheltered, too. Bike/walk path in the park. There is a large grassy space, good for the football games and you can find baseball court for the older kids.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Cnr Reserve Rd and Dunrossil Ave. It is partly fenced and unshaded. There are some trees beside. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a play system with slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, and other climbers. At the side you can find two seats, also an unsheltered picnic table and a great bike track. Some open grass beside. Equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Cnr Reserve Rd and Dunrossil Ave, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely small local park with tall trees, located on Blackwood Ave. The play area is unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The toy equipment: slide, monkey bars and few other climbers, bridge, flying fox, see saw and unusual balance stuffs. A bench beside, also some grass for the littlies to run around.
near 19-21 Blackwood Avenue, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This park is located on the corner of Brigalow Avenue and Jacaranda Crescent. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are some trees beside. The play equipment incl. slide, steps, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, abacus, various climbers, and a springer for two kids. Right at the side you can find a covered picnic table, also some benches around. The pak has some grassy space.
Cnr Brigalow Avenue and Jacaranda Crescent, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This basic playground is located on Grove St. It's fenced, unsheltered, there are trees beside. The play equipment incl. the basic elements as slide, monkey bar, see saw, spring riders. Open field beside for ball games. Benches at the side. You can help to improve this article by adding photos and details of this playground, thanks :)
near 29 Grove Street, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Ingham Drive inside Daruk Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment can find a fort with two slides. Inside this park youc an also find a baseball court.
near 49-51 Ingham Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a small playground at Gandangara Park on Strawberry Road, Casula. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. You can find a play unit with wooden bridge, climbing net, ladders, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and two spring riders. There are benches under natural shade and a sheltered picnic table for parents, walk/bike track, and some grassland for some more activities.
near 27 Strawberry Road, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This basic local playground is located on Westchester Avenue. Has play unit with climbing frames, slide, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, monkeybar, ladder, see-saw. It is located in the middle of a green so there's plenty of space for running around. There's a bench close by. Unfenced, unsheltered, but there are trees nearby.
near 13 Westchester Avenue, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Can be accessed from Kurrajong Road and Jarrah Avenue. Partly fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There is a good play unit with toddler slide and bigger slide, shop front, bridge, climbing wall, monkey bars, sliding pole, see saw and few other elements. Benches around, grassy, shady rooms to run around. Also picnic tables.
near 21-23 Jarrah Avenue, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia